Sign in to follow this  
hedo the hero

what is the thing that we had last year and we do not have this year?

Umm, ill advised shots after a couple hundred dribbles on the perimeter? Shoddy defense? No wait I got it, drives down the lane where we flail our arms, pray for a ref to bail us out, and make absolutely no attempt to try and finish at the rim?

LOL, I knew this was coming after our first loss. Let me ask you this, were was this post after we were steam rolling our first 2 opponents? What was the one thing that Toronto had this year that they did not have last year? How did they look?

Here is a better question, who kept us in that game yesterday and why was he able to do that? Once you figure that one out see if you can figure out why your personal diety wouldn't have a chance in hell of being able to do the same.

Hedo is that you? Hows Toronto? Hows the 50 Mil treating ya? How does the bench? Is your as s still sore?

quote:
Originally posted by IronMaiden:

Did we have to come back from 3-2 to win that series? Wasn't that Boston without KG and Sheed too? Ok.

lewis also played well last year

quote:
Originally posted by hedo the hero:

How come we beat celtics last year and made finals.. and this year we are struggling

We lost something but I cannot remember..

BALL. I've got nothing else to say.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

Here is a better question, who kept us in that game yesterday and why was he able to do that? Once you figure that one out see if you can figure out why your personal diety wouldn't have a chance in hell of being able to do the same.

Ball.

quote:
Originally posted by Blackhennie:

quote:
Originally posted by IronMaiden:

Did we have to come back from 3-2 to win that series? Wasn't that Boston without KG and Sheed too? Ok.

lewis also played well last year

Yeah and like I said they have Kevin Garnett back and healthy to cover Lewis. That makes a difference. Lewis can bounce back but it won't be easy for him.