Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

"LeBron's moment of truth awaits" Great article

quote:
Originally posted by dreamingincolors:

Why are people gloating? Honestly he has shown to be a great player. I think all this bad press is only fueling him. I would not be surprised if Game 6 in the series become one memorable game for him.

Yes, but if his elbow really is bothering him there's nothing he will be able to do. The dude is, after all, human... if he really did get seriously injured it came at the worst possible time of possibly his entire career.

Just take a quick look at his game log and see just how rare it is for him to score less than 15 points... let alone on 3-14 shooting.

I really do think there's something more than just "Boston being the better team" because if you read the body language and watch the post game pressers, it has to be something more... Cleveland pretty much dominated Boston in the regular season, as well as LeBron. First game I don't count, and the last game was extremely close...

Conspiracy theory nr. 2913-B / Class A:Trifecta

Some realcavsfans poster has come up with a theory that Bron is tanking to get rid of Mike Brown in an epic way. He wants him out, and the only way to do so is by losing. Mike Brown won't get fired after a championship season, so Bron is tanking. The coach Bron targets? John Calipari.

Thing is. Is he tanking to get Brown fired and get Calipari to Cleveland or... is he tanking to have an excuse to go to Chicago for example and have Calipari coach there? New York?

Read: http://www.realcavsfans.com/sh...d.php?t=31162&page=1

Cavs fans there are really down and in agony. I am going to say it right now, I feel bad for them. They don't know what the F is going on. Is Bron hurt? Is Bron tanking? Is Bron leaving?

I hope we never go through this again. Shaq was bad enough for us.

LeBron wouldn't need to tank to leave, nor to get Brown fired. Tanking does nothing but makes him look bad.

People say injury, but injury might impact your performance, it shouldn't impact your body language and effort. What I saw last might looked like Bron gave up. Looked like he checked out mentally.

I think it speaks to two things.

First, I think he is tired of feeling like he has to carry that team in order for them to win.

Second, every team that Shaq has been on ends up with chemistry issues. Interesting? Ha-ha.

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

LeBron wouldn't need to tank to leave, nor to get Brown fired. Tanking does nothing but makes him look bad.

People say injury, but injury might impact your performance, it shouldn't impact your body language and effort. What I saw last might looked like Bron gave up. Looked like he checked out mentally.

I think it speaks to two things.

First, I think he is tired of feeling like he has to carry that team in order for them to win.

Second, every team that Shaq has been on ends up with chemistry issues. Interesting? Ha-ha.

sometimes it helps mentally justify things.

"look at how bad we're playing. All of my teammates are old. Another franchise gives me a better chance of winning it all."