Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

Buh-Bye, Cleveland

Shaq should start lobbying with OKC so he can help Durant get a ring next season. Seriously though, I wonder who's gonna get out of Cleveland faster, Shaq or Lebron. Does anyone think Cleveland will put up billboards for Lebron like we did for Shaq back in '96?

LOL at Shaq!!! Well done, big fella. My guess is he asks for a buyout b/c his ego is far too big to be on an average team.

Lebron, enjoy your courtship. I personally think you'll end up in NY but we'll see.

I'm happy that we get homecourt and get to play Boston instead of Cleveland, but the way Cleveland was playing...I'd almost rather play them, if it wasn't for the HCA.

It's kind of disappointing in a way. Cleveland playing at their best and Orlando playing at their best was going to be an absolute epic series. However, Boston winning does give us the best shot to win the championship, so I can't be unhappy.

I didn't care who won, but Cleveland getting eliminated before facing the team they acquired several pieces to contend against, is sports irony at its best.

I sure hope they they allow BOS/ORL to play the way CLE/BOS played down the stretch of the 4th quarter, meaning, relatively few fouls. Let the teams play, as long as there are no deliberate flagrant fouls.

Also, LeBron's gonna stay in Cleveland. No reason to celebrate.