Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

Buh-Bye, Cleveland

I don't think Cleveland can beat Boston two games in a row, and Boston has already won twice in Cleveland, why wouldn't I expect them to do it a third time if needed?

This series really doesn't matter anymore. Whoever wins it has no chance against you guys...

You probably aren't going to see any other Cleveland fans posting on here after that one. Well, I felt like posting because this may be my last post on here, at least for quite some time. Also thought you might want a Cleveland fan's thoughts.

The cavs are a ****ing joke. Fact is, LeBron thinks he is the **** when he hasn't even done ****. I will tell you this: If LeBron left, I certainly wouldn't miss his ****y, arrogant attitude off the court. This guy was SMILING at the press conference. As far as I am concerned, he is just "the next MJ" that could never win it all.

Of course, it is probably because we are Cleveland. I know he will leave and then go play for a **** supporting cast in NY only to turn into a basketball god and lead 11 smurfs to a championship.

Honestly, I'm not sure how much I care about LeBron coming back. Do I want him back? Sure, he is amazing, and making the playoffs is better than not. But why should I want a player that doesn't even look like he wants to play for my team?

At this point, I wouldn't even care if they came back and won games 6 and 7. I'm not even sure if I will watch them. I may hate Dwight Howard and KG, but I have to at least respect them for the simple fact that they bring it their all every single game. People talk about Howard's intensity, but I have never seen a supposed superstar so passive in such an important game.

Good luck to you guys. At this point, I have no reason to hate any team other than my own...

quote:
Originally posted by Obawan12:

This series really doesn't matter anymore. Whoever wins it has no chance against you guys...

You probably aren't going to see any other Cleveland fans posting on here after that one. Well, I felt like posting because this may be my last post on here, at least for quite some time. Also thought you might want a Cleveland fan's thoughts.

The cavs are a ****ing joke. Fact is, LeBron thinks he is the **** when he hasn't even done ****. I will tell you this: If LeBron left, I certainly wouldn't miss his ****y, arrogant attitude off the court. This guy was SMILING at the press conference. As far as I am concerned, he is just "the next MJ" that could never win it all.

Of course, it is probably because we are Cleveland. I know he will leave and then go play for a **** supporting cast in NY only to turn into a basketball god and lead 11 smurfs to a championship.

Honestly, I'm not sure how much I care about LeBron coming back. Do I want him back? Sure, he is amazing, and making the playoffs is better than not. But why should I want a player that doesn't even look like he wants to play for my team?

At this point, I wouldn't even care if they came back and won games 6 and 7. I'm not even sure if I will watch them. I may hate Dwight Howard and KG, but I have to at least respect them for the simple fact that they bring it their all every single game. People talk about Howard's intensity, but I have never seen a supposed superstar so passive in such an important game.

Good luck to you guys. At this point, I have no reason to hate any team other than my own...

This post really says a lot. I'm honestly a little speechless.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

Premature statement with Boston's historic meltdowns throughout the season.

Remember, we were down to Boston 3-2 and we came back and won the series.

Stop spoilin' the fun, MA!!!

Sorry... how bout this....

BACK TO BACK REGULAR SEASON CHAMPIONS!!!!!!

GO CAVS!!!

Do the word's paper champs ring a bell?

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

quote:

All of them are saying this.

Its a great day for those who dislike Lebron and Cleveland

quote:
Originally posted by Bucktown:

quote:

quote:

I feel bad for real Cleveland fans. It sucks having your superstar quit on your team and possibly leave.

it's just unfortunate that most ppl didn't see this coming, especially after last year. The media and fans created this monster (greatest team ever, championship bound, etc.) when they are obviously still a one-trick-pony.

I was thinking about the guys on cleveland, and how i wouldn't even be remotely excited if we signed any of those players ever. moon, parker, mo, delonte...they just aren't good IMO.

Thanks for the post Obawan.

I really don't know what happened to Lebron. He kinda drank some sort of Bumarade tonight.

This series isn't over. They can win at Boston and Lebron can explode for 40 points any given night.

Of course I would love for Lebron to be humbled once again. Maybe this time he starts behaving like a grown up, but let's be realistic here, the series is not over.

quote:
Originally posted by AcuWill:

quote:
Originally posted by Bucktown:

quote:

quote:

I feel bad for real Cleveland fans. It sucks having your superstar quit on your team and possibly leave.

Yeah. That rivalry for years to come looks to be less and less likely.

the media tried to brainwash the WORLD into this Lebron/Kobe fantasy...and whether it ever comes down to that or not...1 man cannot do it alone...i have been saying this for years...

the cavsfan.com site is so distraught...but they shouldn't be shocked...it takes a whole team to win a chip...

anyways...from this cavs/celtics performance i really don't see either dominating the magic in any game of that series...our only really good match up challenge will come from the Lakers...period.