Sign in to follow this  
Magics Fan from Syria

Crowd going home in 3rd Quarter

I swear we have the lousiest fans in Basketball. After 8 days of NOT seeing your team play, they come back and DOMINATE in the Playoff Round 2. That is awesome. That is a time to celebrate!!

The Hawks couldnt do anything, we were contesting every outside shot and when they attacked the rim they got blocked time and time again. On the offensive side were spectacular aswell, ALLEY OOPS, furucious dunks, three pointer, running up and down the floor. It was a pleasure to watch seeing our guys having a field day.

Magic Fans should have stayed and celebrated and give our players a standing ovation at the end of the game.

The stadium speaker is boring aswell, all he can do is say: Your Orlandoooooooooooooooooooooo Magiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiic and Threeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Compare that to other arenas were the music freaks you out, and the crows chanting and screaming like crazy.

I dont know if that just doesnt come across aswell on TV then it does beeing in the arena, but other arenas (Cavs, Celtics, Lakers) just seem so much more alive.

I swear we have the lousiest fans in Basketball. After 8 days of NOT seeing your team play, they come back and DOMINATE in the Playoff Round 2. That is awesome. That is a time to celebrate!!

The Hawks couldnt do anything, we were contesting every outside shot and when they attacked the rim they got blocked time and time again. On the offensive side were spectacular aswell, ALLEY OOPS, furucious dunks, three pointer, running up and down the floor. It was a pleasure to watch seeing our guys having a field day.

Magic Fans should have stayed and celebrated and give our players a standing ovation at the end of the game.

The stadium speaker is boring aswell, all he can do is say: Your Orlandoooooooooooooooooooooo Magiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiic and Threeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Compare that to other arenas were the music freaks you out, and the crows chanting and screaming like crazy.

I dont know if that just doesnt come across aswell on TV then it does beeing in the arena, but other arenas (Cavs, Celtics, Lakers) just seem so much more alive.

I was there and not many people left in the 3rd quarter. To be honest I was shocked how many people were still there at the beginning of the 4th. It was about 90-95% full. After that 7 min mark it definitely funneled out though.

At least we aren't the Cavs arena who plays a **** song after every made basket. It's ridiculous

quote:
Originally posted by MO_EVANS:

I was there and not many people left in the 3rd quarter. To be honest I was shocked how many people were still there at the beginning of the 4th. It was about 90-95% full. After that 7 min mark it definitely funneled out though.

At least we aren't the Cavs arena who plays a **** song after every made basket. It's ridiculous

Yeah i was there too and most people didnt really leave till about the 7-10 minute mark of the 4th...

Yeah the TNT commentators gave props to the crowd on national television during the 4th. And, the magic got an obvious standing O at some point around the 4 minute mark of the 4th because they mentioned that on national tv too!

The only people leaving their seats in the 3rd were the ones rushing to refill the drinks before the Arena shuts down the beer vendors to start the 4th.

Also this is per ESPN

quote:
The arena was roaring so loud that, even after Hawks coach Mike Woodson called timeout and was on the floor pleading with officials for a goaltend, many players couldn't hear the whistle and continued.

Game recap

What lousy fans to be so loud they drown out the whistles......

I must be one of those terrible fans, because I left with about 9 minutes left. It was probably the 20th time I have left a game that early, out of at least 600 games I have attended. That includes the bad years.

I suck as a fan.

It is a good thing that I left early. As I was walking out the ushers diverted me to about 6 pallats full of Magic Flags for cars. My guess is that they were all gone by the time the "real" fans left.

Talk about the anti-Karma.

This series will be a waste of money to attend especially the amount of money the tix are goin for, its not worth watching complete blow-outs.

Not surprised everyone left early, they probably headed to the bars and continued to party, I kinda dont blame them but me personally I always stay till the end.

Ill wait to start buying conference final tix, which will be worth watching, vs Cavs or Celtics