Sign in to follow this  
Kramer

My sister meets Dwight at a bowling alley, concerns arise

My sister was at Aloma Bowling Center working behind the snack bar when Dwight Howard walked in at about 11:30 last Thursday night. He made a huge order, called my sister a "sexy moma", tipped six dollars and left right after eating his food. The bowling alley closes at midnight and he was gone minutes before that, and after a close look at his minutes in the Bobcats series, I'm afraid it looks like a recurring theme.

My sister was at Aloma Bowling Center working behind the snack bar when Dwight Howard walked in at about 11:30 last Thursday night. He made a huge order, called my sister a "sexy moma", tipped six dollars and left right after eating his food. The bowling alley closes at midnight and he was gone minutes before that, and after a close look at his minutes in the Bobcats series, I'm afraid it looks like a recurring theme.

I just got back from ToysRUs in Altamonte Springs and while I was checking out, I saw Dwight Howard walk in with his family. My 6-year old spotted him and yelled "Dad it's superman!" lol that caught Dwights attention and he laughed. First time I've ever saw a Magic player randomly in a retail store. It was cool. =)

quote:
Originally posted by skinnyhoops:

I just got back from ToysRUs in Altamonte Springs and while I was checking out, I saw Dwight Howard walk in with his family. My 6-year old spotted him and yelled "Dad it's superman!" lol that caught Dwights attention and he laughed. First time I've ever saw a Magic player randomly in a retail store. It was cool. =)

cool story bro.