Sign in to follow this  
bvpenny1

OT: All of my retro Magic jerseys for sale...

Hey I'm listing all of my retro Orlando Magic jerseys for sell in one auction. The jerseys include:

1) Anfernee "Penny" Hardaway (Orlando Magic) - Champion replica jersey, rare pinstriped blue jersey, size 44 (Medium-Large)

2) Darrell Armstrong (Orlando Magic) - Nike Swingman jersey, with stitched lettering, size Large

3) Bo Outlaw (Orlando Magic) - Champion replica jersey, size 44 (Medium-Large)

4) J.J. Redick (Orlando Magic) - Reebok replica jersey, size Medium

The auction has started as a measly $0.01. I doubt that you'll have another chance to find all of these jerseys together in one lot, so check them out!

Hey I'm listing all of my retro Orlando Magic jerseys for sell in one auction. The jerseys include:

1) Anfernee "Penny" Hardaway (Orlando Magic) - Champion replica jersey, rare pinstriped blue jersey, size 44 (Medium-Large)

2) Darrell Armstrong (Orlando Magic) - Nike Swingman jersey, with stitched lettering, size Large

3) Bo Outlaw (Orlando Magic) - Champion replica jersey, size 44 (Medium-Large)

4) J.J. Redick (Orlando Magic) - Reebok replica jersey, size Medium

The auction has started as a measly $0.01. I doubt that you'll have another chance to find all of these jerseys together in one lot, so check them out!

I have a peanut butter and banana sandwich with your name on it. Stop the auction and I'll pm you my address.