Sign in to follow this  
London Magic

Dwight Fined 35k For Blog Comments!!

Yeah David Stern is an a-hole, but seriously, what good does it do to keep talking about the friggin referees? He'll just get fined, possibly suspended, and the refs will just target him even more.

quote:
Originally posted by IronMaiden:

Yeah David Stern is an a-hole, but seriously, what good does it do to keep talking about the friggin referees? He'll just get fined, possibly suspended, and the refs will just target him even more.

+10- Dwight needs to really stop talking and discussing the the refs. I am sure Dwight will continue this pointless chatter and get suspended. Dwight needs to work on his free throws and learn how to avoid these fouls in the first place.

Although I agree that Dwight needs to stay away from further comments about officiating, I still find it ridiculous that referees and officiating is above criticism. They can affect games with their poor decisions and obvious favorism, yet they can not be criticised.

Really, really annoys me with NBA basketball how referees and their officiating is untouchable and guarded by the league.