Sign in to follow this  
Malachi

Cavs vs Celtics

quote:
Originally posted by Darthmagic:

Give it up for the guy who called this months ago. ALL HAIL DARTH MAGIC! smile_bigparty.gif

smile_band.gif

Yes my friend, this shows some people that boston isn

just finished watching the replay and did the cavs throw in the towel or what..

game highlight (even tho they stole it from the ozone) boston fans chanting new york knicks when james was at the free throw line.

quote:
Originally posted by deadman54:

game highlight (even tho they stole it from the ozone) boston fans chanting new york knicks when james was at the free throw line.

The starter of that chant should be given a medal, was pure awesomeness! If a the cavs fans had to deal with anything else but the lose of there season, it was a chant reminding them there saviour is gone!

Deadman, OneHD and Espn are both not showing the first game, will you be up at 5:30 streaming it?

quote:

Like I said before... that New York Knicks chant that the OMMB saw CAME from Bill Simmons, who spread it around to the Celtics fans... I can't believe people here were talking about how they stole they from us, lol...

quote:
Originally posted by KandiKane:

quote:

The starter of that chant should be given a medal, was pure awesomeness! If a the cavs fans had to deal with anything else but the lose of there season, it was a chant reminding them there saviour is gone!

Deadman, OneHD and Espn are both not showing the first game, will you be up at 5:30 streaming it?

not showing game 2 either

yep id say i will be up i usualy get up at 6am so half an hour earlier will be easy.

good thing about living on the east coast of australia if i was back in new zealand id be missing the game.

3:30 am over there will you be up??

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:

Like I said before... that New York Knicks chant that the OMMB saw CAME from Bill Simmons, who spread it around to the Celtics fans... I can't believe people here were talking about how they stole they from us, lol...

i only read about the chant on here just before the playoffs started so i assumed it was started on here.

quote:

quote:

quote:

i only read about the chant on here just before the playoffs started so i assumed it was started on here.

Yes, the thread was made from a suggestion MADE by Bill Simmons...

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Yes, the thread was made from a suggestion MADE by Bill Simmons...

oh well

Well I can't believe that no one mention this. When the Celtics won, this guy won also.

joakim-noah-bodysurfs-st-barts.jpg