Sign in to follow this  
Alska444

Magic's Pregame Dance Party

I think they do this to pump up. I don't really have a big problem with Cavs doing it pre game...but when you have Lebron dancing on the sidelines in the middle of the game, that's a problem.

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

I think they do this to pump up. I don't really have a big problem with Cavs doing it pre game...but when you have Lebron dancing on the sidelines in the middle of the game, that's a problem.

I agree, that's what burns me up.

I absolutely love it that we do this! To me its a good way to losin the tention before the game and it shows our guys like eachother.

But just fyi for those of you that dont know, our team as been doing this exact same sequence before the game for a while now...

Here is a link to the same thing but from the regular season on the road in NJ

I absolutly love it and that was in some one elses house and sound like there crowd enjoyed it aswell...Everyone like to see the nba stars shine, i would not be offended if i got the game early and was watching warm ups and saw the oposing team doing some incredible dunks and having fun. Much better then listening to the the loud squeeky voice of the lady that pops up on the jumbrotron telling everyone to go buy things from the stands.

oh wait almost forgot...every video ive seen of them doing this pre-game warmup its suspect that every single time the same exact song is playing "soldier boy-all the way turned up" and there is only one person on the magic who has openly expressed liking soldierboys music "Superman the *** yooooouuuuuuuuuu!" my guess is he talks to the DJ and requests it at awaygames and Orlando already knows when to play it. Anyhow i love it! its fun! and it gets me pumped up!

quote:
Originally posted by NotByChoice:

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

Of course, this is the same kind of stuff that we scream bloody murder about when it occurs up in Cleveland.

Disagree, the problem I have with that bull**** is that it occurs during the game.

Pregame stuff is whatever for me as long as it still involves basketball and it's not overblown with guys jumping into each others arms in a row and posing for pictures.