Sign in to follow this  
badboy

Lebron James

Im not trying to say LeBron is not arrogant, he is.

BUT ... Thuglife atm you are only seeing one side of the story. Did you ever look what the bulls bench were doing/saying?

The entire game they were yelling at him to take jumpers...and what did he do...took them...hit them...and winked at the bench.

**** that makes him look self centered. (sarcasm)

Stop Hating, get your facts straight and lets beat them in the Conference Finals!

quote:
Originally posted by BliV:

Im not trying to say LeBron is not arrogant, he is.

BUT ... Thuglife atm you are only seeing one side of the story. Did you ever look what the bulls bench were doing/saying?

The entire game they were yelling at him to take jumpers...and what did he do...took them...hit them...and winked at the bench.

**** that makes him look self centered.

Stop Hating, get your facts straight and lets beat them in the Conference Finals!

It took 4 pages for someone to say that....

Thank you!

The worst thing this assclown did yesterday was his stupid dances with Jamario Moon.

The fact that he encourages (either directly or indirectly) Jamario Moon and ho-MO Williams to do some stupid hand motions and dance is really annoying.

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

I have to agree with you. You don't see our players winking at coaches and giving so many expressions after making clutch shots. I don't even see Kobe do that.

I don't take his not shaking hands that seriously. I do take him walking through our cheerleaders during their dance routine seriously. Every person with even little respect would go around them while they do there thing.

but Matt Barnes faking tossing the ball in Kobe's face is classy????? really??

quote:
Originally posted by Cavs4life23:

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

I have to agree with you. You don't see our players winking at coaches and giving so many expressions after making clutch shots. I don't even see Kobe do that.

I don't take his not shaking hands that seriously. I do take him walking through our cheerleaders during their dance routine seriously. Every person with even little respect would go around them while they do there thing.

but Matt Barnes faking tossing the ball in Kobe's face is classy????? really??

Meh, both were at it... it's a bit different. Barnes is a bit of a hot-tempered "thug" during gsmes, but that was just in the heat of the moment (oh, and by the way, a different view from that and he was faking a pass and it wasn't directly to Kobe's head).

Barnes himself gave Kobe huge respect on his twitter after the game

As an opposing player I would have more of a problem with an asshat like Jamario Moon celebrating every 3 like if he's never hit one before.

LOL, I just noticed that Thuglife commented on the youtube video. I always wondered what kind of wackos did that and now I know.

...and gangbanger kid makes me smile.

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

they zoomed in when he winked at the Bulls bench and when he was nodding his head up and down yelling OH NO OH NO OH MYYYYYYYY after he made a fancy layup.

Maybe you missed the post game articles and interviews talking about the trash talk coming from Chicago's bench?

LeBron (and other players) said the bench kept yelling things to the effect of "Shoot it! You have no jumper. Let him shoot it!"

For him to look over and wink, after hitting 5 jumpers in a row, is probably an appropriate response. He didn't point, he didn't yell obscenities, he just smiled and basically gave them a subtle smile of a middle finger. Oh my god! What a bad guy!

People are way too high strung with the guy. Everyone in the league yaps at him, challenges him, complains about him. To think he's simply going to walk around all primp and proper is silly. Some of the things he does get to be a bit much AT TIMES but the majority of the things he does are no different than any other player in the league.

I get that a lot of you don't like him. Things like not shaking hands last season and dancing / clowning around surely don't help but LeBron isn't a bad guy. Does he have an ego? Absolutely. Anyone who denies that is kidding them-self but I don't think there's a superstar athlete on the planet that does not have one.

Even so, that doesn't mean you have to freak out at every little thing he does. It just comes across as being desperate.

I think a lot of it is kind of funny... i mean the cavs were tied with the bulls going into the fourth qtr., THE BULLS!! the team that had to win they're last game and have a toronto team with no bosh loose... AND they still act smug. I understand that James was getting trash talked by the bench and the wink thing was justified, but the moon thing? holding up 3 fingers when hit a three? he's not even a 3 pt shooter...

The Cavs should be winning these games by 20 points everytime but they're letting the bulls out hustle them and get in they're heads. It took Jamario moon's threes and Shaq's free throws as well as an unstoppable lebron to get passed a sorry no post defense bulls... If i were a Cavs fan i'd be pissed off and freaked out... with that kind of effort i'd be wondering if we can make past boston let alone the magic.

The playoffs prime people to overreact over a single game or for that matter, a single opponent.

What Cleveland does against Chicago really has no bearing on any other opponent. Each series is played in a bubble. Coaches have different strategies, players present different match-ups, ultimately it's all about surviving and advancing.

Chicago isn't as bad as their record indicates. Noah sat out for nearly a month. Over that stretch, the Bulls were a miserable 6-12 without him including a stretch of 10 losses in a row. Are they great, obviously no but if he's healthy the whole year, they don't need to sneak in the playoffs like they did.