Sign in to follow this  
Malachi

Cavs vs Bulls

quote:
Originally posted by barnettej:

So whats happening... im stuck in London because of the Volcano....

Mo Williams is Keeping cleveland from giving up their lead. The bulls are making them shoot jump shots and they're basically bricking everything. Rose is destroying the cavs

quote:

Since I'm from the frozen rock that's spewing out all that ash, I just want to apologize for my rock's bad temper. Hope you can get home soon.

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

quote:

Since I'm from the frozen rock that's spewing out all that ash, I just want to apologize for my rock's bad temper. Hope you can get home soon.

No worries Addi.... LOL

Just hope you stay safe bro... And hope everyone you know is also safe...

By the way I sent a Lawyer over there to give the Volcano a "Cease and Desist" order... So we should be good soon icon_smile.gif

Well, compared to the first half, the Bulls made a nice run there to make the game competitive. Hopefully they'll learn from that second half and upset the Cavs in game 2.

quote:
Originally posted by Cavs4life23:

Nah dude, refs are making right calls....quit blaming refs for everything you guys dont like

Lebron was complaining this whole game.

quote:

quote:

This volcano is causing havoc over here. I woke up this morning to find a layer of fine ash all over my car, and I live just north of London. Nobody can get in or out of the country, pretty grim really.

I figured out why Lebron averages 1 foul per game:

1- He rarely guards people one on one

2- When he does, any physical play is called a charge, so he never commits defensive fouls

3- When people push/shove Lebron with their off-hand during dribble, it is a foul. When he does it - no call.

quote:
Originally posted by Chaz:

quote:

quote:

This volcano is causing havoc over here. I woke up this morning to find a layer of fine ash all over my car, and I live just north of London. Nobody can get in or out of the country, pretty grim really.

Yeah I know. This is getting out of hand. You should see the amount of ash on the south and southeast part of the country here. Inches of ash. Day as dark as night. No sunlight whatsoever. Just darkness.

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

quote:
Originally posted by Cavs4life23:

Nah dude, refs are making right calls....quit blaming refs for everything you guys dont like

Lebron was complaining this whole game.

im sorry but rose was fouled all game driving to the hoop and only shot 2 free throws and those queen run downs half were fouls and the other half were goal tending. The bulls got the short end of the stick from the refs today and baby bron cried more than anyone