Cavs vs Bulls

quote:
Originally posted by i HATE Rich DeVos:

quote:
Originally posted by Cavs4life23:

quote:
Originally posted by i HATE Rich DeVos:

Cavs "fans" are the STDs of the magic message board

Really???? that's why almost every thread on these boards is about the Cavs or Lebron started by magic fans....

what does that have to do with what I said? Believe it or not the cavs and the queen effect the magic just like all the moves the cavs made this year were effected by the cavs inability to shut the magic down.

I think I'll call you crabs

Your right about the Magic part but they also need size and scoring for for the Lakers and Celtics.

Bulls still holding on and staying in the game. That's pretty good considering they are playing against a much better team.

We get calls because we know how to get the calls. We drive to the basket.....You guys don't get calls because you guys are a outside 3 point shooting team. You won't get calls just shooting 3's....Just a lil basketball information for you guys.

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

Bulls still holding on and staying in the game. That's pretty good considering they are playing against a much better team.

I expect nothing less from the Bulls..They've persevered all season, and after all the hype and trash talk between these two teams, they would be foolish to lay down...They're going to get smacked, but I admire their effort.

quote:

We get calls because we know how to get the calls. We drive to the basket.....You guys don't get calls because you guys are a outside 3 point shooting team. You won't get calls just shooting 3's....Just a lil basketball information for you guys.

quote:

quote:

we don't drive to the basket? We have dwight howard who gets hacked everytime he's around the rim. I really don't understand why your even talking about the magic considering this a game thread about the BULLS and CAVS. Let's stay on subject shall we?