Sign in to follow this  
Malachi

Cavs vs Bulls

quote:
Originally posted by i HATE Rich DeVos:

Cavs "fans" are the STDs of the magic message board

Some are, I will agree...But i guarantee you that most people on this forum would rather have some of these Cavs fans on here than some of the Magic fans.

quote:

Really???? that's why almost every thread on these boards is about the Cavs or Lebron started by magic fans....

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFromHarlem:

i registered to cavsfan.com and got banned immediately....what are we...more mature as magic fans to not do the same here?

I would hope so. Banning someone because of who they cheer for is pathetic. I pity an individual who feels the need to do so.

This refereeing is actually a joke. When the commentators are beginning to notice that the cavs aren't being called for fouls you know somethings up.

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

EVEN the Announcer screamed foul on that one.

oh and nice flop Varajoa

Cavs are a joke of a team sometimes. Theyre good, but flopping and complaining needs to go

How convenient...Make-up call on the next play.

quote:

oh and nice flop Varajoa

Cavs are a joke of a team sometimes. Theyre good, but flopping and complaining needs to go

Flop? Noah got him with the elbow. Yeah complaining from other teams need to go too

quote:
Originally posted by nbafan4life12:

quote:

oh and nice flop Varajoa

Flop? Noah got him with the elbow. Yeah complaining from other teams need to go too

Him falling, doesn't mean that he got an elbow. Noah was clearing out and Varejao flopped. not a foul. ur complaining about our complaining is pretty lame because your on our forum. I mean seriously you don't have anything better to do then be on another teams site that isn't even playing today and comment on our commentary about the game? come on...

I'll tell you what, tomorrow i'll be on the MAGIC's forum talking to other magic fans while they're playing.

quote:
Originally posted by Cavs4life23:

quote:

Really???? that's why almost every thread on these boards is about the Cavs or Lebron started by magic fans....

what does that have to do with what I said? Believe it or not the cavs and the queen effect the magic just like all the moves the cavs made this year were effected by the cavs inability to shut the magic down.

I think I'll call you crabs