Sign in to follow this  
Malachi

Cavs vs Bulls

LeBron was waiting for a wheel chair or stretcher to take him off. He'll remain doubtful for the week and eventually he'll emerge against the Celtics in the 1st game with no ill effects.

Why did Lebron even start whining? I dont get it.

anyways if the officiating wasn't so unbelievably bad, the Bulls could have ended up winning? This is my point. It's that extra advantage to win what should have been close losses.

**** it. And that was a terrible play set up by Vinny.

That was a pretty even matchup for a 1/8 seed. If the refs weren't clearly for the Cavs (u cant deny how many bad calls there were) it woulda been real intense.

quote:
anyways if the officiating wasn't so unbelievably bad, the Bulls could have ended up winning?

Officiating was poor overall but I don't know that it decided the game.

I will admit there were 1-2 specific occasions where I felt Rose could have gone to the FT line but there were also several non calls that went in Chicago's favor. One of them gave the bulls a chance to tie the game.

With 20 seconds left, Hinrich slapped the back of Varejao's elbow, causing him to fumble the ball away and give Chicago a shot at tieing the game. It wasn't a situation where he followed through and hit the ball as well, he wildly swung his arm up and slapped him right on the back of the arm. Varejao lost control of the ball, Chicago got it back and the Vinny Del Negro special ensued.

Chicago shot more FT's than Cleveland (29-28) and were only -2 in PF's. Given how Chicago was simply two hand shoving Shaq, I'd say they don't have a whole lot to complain about. They played about as a well as they could and it just wasn't enough.

Overall, props to Chicago. They definitely didn't play like a #8 seed. Rose had a phenomenal series. Averages of 27 points and 7 assists are unreal. He also shot it better than I have ever seen him shoot, especially from the outside. Deng and Noah were also very good. There's no reason that team should finish .500 again in the years to come.

If I'm D'Wayne Wade, I gotta look at Chicago and think that's the best place I could possibly go (especially with him being a Chicago native). If you plug Wade in to that team, they could be **** good. Deng and Noah should both be 100% healthy next season. The addition of Wade would probably make them a top 3-4 team in the East and certainly a scary match up in the playoffs.

As for the injury, it sounds like a stinger. The burning sensation in your elbow is pretty insane and when I initially saw his reaction, I though that's probably what it was. I used to get them from time to time when I played football. While it's a scary injury, it was a bit Hollywood to shoot the FT left handed.