Sign in to follow this  
Malachi

Cavs vs Bulls

quote:
Originally posted by Cavs4life23:

Nah dude, refs are making right calls....quit blaming refs for everything you guys dont like

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Lol Shaq tripped himself and it got called on Noah.

Gibson didnt make a single touch of contact on Lebron's and 1.

the only call Ive seen favor the Bulls is Flip Murray getting smacked in the face by big Zs arm.

you guys are so biased.

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

the only call Ive seen favor the Bulls is Flip Murray getting smacked in the face by big Zs arm.

you guys are so biased.

Thinking everyone is conspiring against your team while giving your rival competition for the Finals every favorable call isn't bias???

I'm confused.

quote:
Originally posted by AnotherCavsFan:

quote:

you guys are so biased.

Thinking everyone is conspiring against your team while giving your rival competition for the Finals every favorable call isn't bias???

I'm confused.

Anothercavsfan....don't listen to magic fans. I've noticed that they are not very intelligent and think Matt Barnes is the next Michael Jordan cuz he held Bryant to like 36 points.

Cavs looking good. Some weird calls but that's just the NBA.

Anyone who thought the Bulls would be competitive against the Cavs was fooling himself. Like I said, they will be able to put put a little fight. Mini-runs here and there, Noah might headbutt LeBron and they MIGHT be able to steal a game in Chitown.

But this series is a no-chance for the Bulls.

You're an idiot. Get on your own Cavs board ffs.

They are giving the Cavs the benefit of the calls, that has nothing to do with the Magic that has to do with the fact that the Cavs have NBA's poster boy.

quote:

quote:

quote:

you guys are so biased.

I'm confused.

Anothercavsfan....don't listen to magic fans. I've noticed that they are not very intelligent and think Matt Barnes is the next Michael Jordan cuz he held Bryant to like 36 points.

Please do not make comments like this. You can not say a whole fanbase isn't intelligent. The same can be said about every other fanbase, including yours, and it's unfair.

Just stop.

quote:

lol...Everyone else is fine..ThuglifeJ is the only one that has a mancrush on LeBron and the refs.

quote:

quote:

quote:

you guys are so biased.

I'm confused.

Matt Barnes is the next Michael Jordan, you're unintelligent to think otherwise.

Why are you here? get a life or get on a Cavs board

I understand that you guys don't like the cavs, but we don't like magic either, but no need to make excuses why we are playing good basketball. You guys play good basketball, but we don't say it's cuz of the refs. we awknowledge that you guys are a really good team, you guys should do the same. No need to hate every post.

quote:

quote:

quote:

you guys are so biased.

I'm confused.

There you go big fella. Use a comment that no one ever said as proof that Magic fans are unintelligent. I see no flaw in this logic.