Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

Official Game Thread: Magic vs. Kittens Game 1 4/18 5:30p

quote:
Originally posted by IronMaiden:

quote:
Originally posted by anish_vince:

all this talk gets me soo fking HYPED....

Sunday will be here before you know it my friend. What really sucks is that we have to wait until Wednesday for game 2 and then Saturday for game 3. They sure drag the playoffs along don't they? I'm almost down for them going back to best of 5 for the first round. Then again, I love basketball, so the more the merrier I guess. After it's over I get nothing until football starts again. I hate baseball so yeah.

i really want this series to end fast, and also the atl series... ill be leaving the country ard May 10th... and i live in atlanta, so i wana catch a 2nd round game.. but it looks bleak :S..

We wins! We make a statement with this game..

On a side note: I would like to thank the Mod's for their diligent work keeping the board free of trolls..I have noticed a lot of threads popping up that have been wiped out or shut down quickly..To bad everyone can't play nicely..Thanks guys..

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

you include aj as part of the key bench but leave out bass and anderson. doesnotcompute

Couldn't find good enough pictures.

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

you include aj as part of the key bench but leave out bass and anderson. doesnotcompute

Couldn't find good enough pictures.

koc-no-17-14.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by VCdaCarter:

I can't wait to see how vince performs in the playoffs. He's been holding back for a while and still exciting to watch. He'll be ever more fun to watch when the playoffs start.

Ya I agree, I think the last couple games carter has been gearing up, And I think first playoff game he is going to let it fly.

GO MAGIC!!!!!!