Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

Official Game Thread: Magic vs. Kittens Game 1 4/18 5:30p

quote:
Originally posted by AnotherCavsFan:

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

Can anyone explain to me (without breaking the TOS) why a Cavs fan is in here now?

Assuming both teams continue to win, it will still be several weeks before we face them. I see no reason at all for them to be on our boards right now. They should be on the Bulls boards if they want to troll.

Not trolling...Been on the board for a couple months..Like basketball discussions..Don't know where you get the idea of a troll though.

FWIW, I don't have a problem with you posting here. You seem to be pretty fair in your assessments and if we end up playing you guys it will be fun to go back and forth with you.

Charlotte was 16-8 in March/April. That would translate to a 54 win team if they had their current roster all year.

We will win this series because our D is just as tough, but it is going to be a tough, physical series.

quote:
Originally posted by BillFan:

FWIW, I don't have a problem with you posting here. You seem to be pretty fair in your assessments and if we end up playing you guys it will be fun to go back and forth with you.

If both our teams are fortunate enough to make it the ECF, I will be in every game thread..lol..It will be great if that were to happen.

quote:
Originally posted by BillFan:

quote:
Originally posted by AnotherCavsFan:

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

Can anyone explain to me (without breaking the TOS) why a Cavs fan is in here now?

Assuming both teams continue to win, it will still be several weeks before we face them. I see no reason at all for them to be on our boards right now. They should be on the Bulls boards if they want to troll.

Not trolling...Been on the board for a couple months..Like basketball discussions..Don't know where you get the idea of a troll though.

I'll second that

Just a few observations from the game last night. One, there seemed to be a lot of empty seats. Two, the 2nd half, the crowd got awfully quiet compared to the 1st half. Seemed like until the Magic got going after the Bobcats caught up the crowd was quiet (with the exception of yelling their favorite chants at the refs). I was hoarse from yelling and my hand is blue from beating the rally racket. Third, I went the extra buck this year and bought the more expensive seat. Believe me sitting in the expensive section isn't all it's cracked up to be. Having a waitress get my drinks and food is more expensive than running up the stairs myself.

Finally, JJ didn't miss a beat after Vince fouled out of the game. He and Jameer kept the game going in the right direction. Intense moments towards the end. I was glad to see them in sync with one another. Can't wait for Game 2.

Not to harp on the refs anymore because I'm sure enough people complained about them already but the highlights of the game for me were the jump ball between Wallace and Anderson where it seemed like it should have been an obvious loose ball foul on Wallace followed by the tickiest of tackiest fouls on Vince Carter immediately after.

Second highlight would be Theo Ratliff switching on Vince and then Vince takes a turn around fade away jumpshot off of one leg or in other words the hardest shot imaginable against a guy he should have easily been able to get past while being probably 3 of 18 from the field at the time.

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

ThuglifeJ: nowhere to be found when Vince is a chucker, but when nelson does this, he's all over the place.

Nelson shot 17 times!!! That's way too many times for a PG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

ThuglifeJ: nowhere to be found when Vince is a chucker, but when nelson does this, he's all over the place.

and you expected diffrent?

I'm watching this game now and it's so obvious what's going on, when VC gets 3 fouls in one quarter and Dwight gets ticky-tack fouls called on him. The 3rd quarter was a joke.

Edit: The 4th quarter was just as bad. Thankfully we were killing them so badly that even the refs couldn't make us lose.