Sign in to follow this  
GhostAnime

(1) Los Angeles Lakers vs (8) Oklahoma City Thunder is a definite match-up

Why the Thunder are not being considered for a possible candidate to come out of the west?

How is it that this guys Westbrook, Green and Harden and Ibaka are so good?

Is this the "hustlest" team in NBA history? I have never seen all players running the floor, jumping, blocking and dunking like these animals.

Why do the Lakers slack off so bad in the Western rounds? Are they capable of turning this thing around? They really look shaky and confused out there. Silly fouls, horrible FT shooting, Kobe not involved.

I just dont see the Thunder winning one in LA. That and I don't see the Lakers playing this bad again. This has the rockets series last year written all over it. Young scrappy hustling team embarrases the Lakers and they decide it's time to start playing again.

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

I just dont see the Thunder winning one in LA. That and I don't see the Lakers playing this bad again. This has the rockets series last year written all over it. Young scrappy hustling team embarrases the Lakers and they decide it's time to start playing again.

Except for the fact that the Thunder have KD, and Kobe doesn't look 100% healthy out there. Would be awesome if the Thunder can steal game 5 in LaLA land, and finish off the Lakeshow at home in Game 6...

quote:
Originally posted by F1ash:

quote:

Except for the fact that the Thunder have KD, and Kobe doesn't look 100% healthy out there. Would be awesome if the Thunder can steal game 5 in LaLA land, and finish off the Lakeshow at home in Game 6...

Yeah and that helps big time but they just don't have the kinda size I see to close out a series against LA. IF they steal Game 5 in LA then heck yes. But I just don't see it happening.

To be certain though, I would love to be wrong. Either way though I'm getting more and more confident I was right in saying the Lakers won't win the west.

On the other hand I did pick Dallas to win the west...

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFromHarlem:

if OKcity can take their home winning mentality to LA i would say OK in 6...but they HAVE to buckle down and take one in LA..if not...LA in 6....

They have to win tomorrow and then win it game 6 if they win it at all. Does anyone really see them taking a Game 7 against Kobe in LA?

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFromHarlem:

if OKcity can take their home winning mentality to LA i would say OK in 6...but they HAVE to buckle down and take one in LA..if not...LA in 6....

They have to win tomorrow and then win it game 6 if they win it at all. Does anyone really see them taking a Game 7 against Kobe in LA?

the way they played, yes

i think okc could win a game in LA they only went down by 8 and 3 points in games 1&2 so i think its possible.

they have proven me wrong i went lakers in 5 in this series i just felt too much playoff experance for ock to deal with.

quote:

Yeah same thing I was thinking.

World champions are going to come out with some venom in LA, and then I see them taking a close game 6 in OKC (no chance they drop a game 7 at home if it ever gets to that).

Thunder have been impressive though, Westbrook and Durant are a heck of a combo.

quote:
Originally posted by ManuGinobili:

Why the Thunder are not being considered for a possible candidate to come out of the west?

How is it that this guys Westbrook, Green and Harden and Ibaka are so good?

Is this the "hustlest" team in NBA history? I have never seen all players running the floor, jumping, blocking and dunking like these animals.

Why do the Lakers slack off so bad in the Western rounds? Are they capable of turning this thing around? They really look shaky and confused out there. Silly fouls, horrible FT shooting, Kobe not involved.

Westbrook is a more athletic J Kidd in his prime. He's easily one of the best PGs in the league, and in a few years, I think he'll be better than CP3.