Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Jameer's PG WorldView; SVG calls J. Will, "The Best Passer We Have"(link)

quote:
he wouldn't even play ahead of JWill.

or Anthony Johnson for that matter (as I mentioned before).

Arroyo is just a sorry excuse of a point guard. Jameer would **** on him all day if they were on the same team.

quote:

JWill is playing better than jameer also and he is in th ebench because of Otis ****head contract and Mr. Yeller (Stan)gutless ways to Otis.

...and the great point guard debate rages on.

We already know Carlos Arroyo is the best point guard in the world. Could you go argue it to the Heat fans now? I've heard it enough.

quote:
Originally posted by LeBrickJames:

quote:

Arroyo is just a sorry excuse of a point guard. Jameer would **** on him all day if they were on the same team.

The only reason Jameer is still with the Magic and not in the bench somewhere else, is because cry baby Howard is the franchise player and Jameer's best friend!

quote:
Originally posted by CarlosDarwin:

quote:

quote:

The only reason Jameer is still with the Magic and not in the bench somewhere else, is because cry baby Howard is the franchise player and Jameer's best friend!

Oh I get it, Mac Man has multiple personalities and you're his Mexican side. Or should I say Mexican't, because anyone who thinks Williams has been playing better than Nelson isn't watching the games. Our blown leads start when Williams comes into the game.

quote:
Originally posted by ibonedteribell:

quote:

JWill is playing better than jameer also and he is in th ebench because of Otis ****head contract and Mr. Yeller (Stan)gutless ways to Otis.

Wow, you've turned into a full blown troll, haven't you? Hey Rodriguez, are these the guys that are supposed to be Magic fans? It sure doesn't look like it to me.

quote:
Originally posted by CarlosDarwin:

quote:

quote:

Arroyo isn't good enough to be 3rd string on this team. And he should know all about 3rd string because he spent a significant time playing that role on the Magic bench prior to playing in Israel where he once again caused problems. It doesn't matter where he goes, everyone is always out to get him.

quote:
We already know Carlos Arroyo is the best point guard in the world. Could you go argue it to the Heat fans now? I've heard it enough.

If yo go to our boards you will see a post, Arroyo apreciation thread, which was posted by one of his former oposers in the board. They apperciate Arroyo and our participation

The only problem Arroyo had with the Magic was Dwight's infatuation with Jameer. That's why Dwight and Otis did not like him here. Now, with Miami, he has no problems with the franchise player and became the starter PG.

quote:
KEY CONTRIBUTION: Arroyo ran another solid show, with 12 points, nine assists and no turnovers in 38 minutes.

Read more: http://blogs.herald.com/miami_...4.html#ixzz0k7xmo4c6

Arroyo is the NBA leader in asst/TO ratio.

heathigh.skyboxwide.prod_affiliate.56.JPG