Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Jameer's PG WorldView; SVG calls J. Will, "The Best Passer We Have"(link)

You are skirting the issue with arrogance and intolerance which is the way ignorance is reflected. Th issue here is Jameer and yes even Anthony the grandpa plays better than the midget.

quote:
Originally posted by ibonedteribell:

You are skirting the issue with arrogance and intolerance which is the way ignorance is reflected. Th issue here is Jameer and yes even Anthony the grandpa plays better than the midget.

Please go away...again.

quote:

quote:
Only these stupid mexicans and ball junkie would actually think Arroyo is better than an All Star PG.....rofl.

Racist hater are you. the truth hurts, right?

How about this for the truth, Pablo.....Jameer Nelson was named to the All Star team last year while Arroyo was playing in Israel. But hey, now he's starting for the same team that started MARIO CHALMERS at PG, so he must be good. I dare you to name me one team that Senor Arroyo would start for other than Miami.

You know... I'm not a Rican. I'm just your everyday college white dude. And I actually liked Arroyo. I liked his style. I liked the energy. I liked how he got the fans up. I was actually not happy when we let him go.

That being said, it's no contest. Arroyo doesn't have the basketball ability that Jameer has in his left nut, let alone the whole entire package. There is a reason he had to go across the Atlantic to find work for a season and the only reason he found it when he got back is because Miami had a point guard rotation that was on par with that of a Girls JV Prep school.

quote:

What a tremendous fail.

quote:
How about this for the truth, Pablo.....Jameer Nelson was named to the All Star team last year while Arroyo was playing in Israel. But hey, now he's starting for the same team that started MARIO CHALMERS at PG, so he must be good. I dare you to name me one team that Senor Arroyo would start for other than Miami.

quote:

How about Orlando and Knicks. Yes it was his best year but it was Skip the one that Arroyo demoted to the bench who got Orlando to the finals.

By th eway see whom they use to promo the next world basket tournament I dont see jameer, or Kidd or Williams.

The only reason Alston started for us last year was because our All Star PG was injured. We traded peanuts to Houston to get him, and he played mediocre in a run to the Finals. Plus, when Arroyo was here....he came off the bench for Jameer, the All Star PG. So he would not start here....he wouldn't even play ahead of JWill.

New York....maybe. He's no better than Sergio Rodriguez and Chris Duhon, but he's no worse either. Still doesn't make Arroyo look any better that he could maybe start for the Knicks. The only other team I could think of would be the Wizards, and that depends on if Arenas is back next year or not.

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

Only these stupid mexicans and ball junkie would actually think Arroyo is better than an All Star PG.....rofl.

Have you guys have had some problems with your Taco bell managers? Check this out.