Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Jameer's PG WorldView; SVG calls J. Will, "The Best Passer We Have"(link)

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

I'm currently listening to a Muse mix set to shuffle right now.

i'm currently watching you listen to such mix... creepy.

:tingles:

You're not funny. smile_svgsad.png

smile_panicworker.gif i guess my life is over... have you ever been to myrtle beach?

Have you ever been to IDIOT island?

quote:
You mean dribble until there is 8 seconds left on the shot clock and take an ill advised shot? I know I sure miss it.

You apparently have not following what Arroyo is accomplishing this year when he has been given support by both coach and players. He has become one of the most efficient passers by becoming 2nd in TO/assit ratio in the league. I wouldnt be surprised you will be facing him in the finals at some time wher he will have some time to convince you by beating the "sheet" of your team. LOL

quote:
Originally posted by ibonedteribell:

quote:
You mean dribble until there is 8 seconds left on the shot clock and take an ill advised shot? I know I sure miss it.

You apparently have not following what Arroyo is accomplishing this year when he has been given support by both coach and players. He has become one of the most efficient passers by becoming 2nd in TO/assit ratio in the league. I wouldnt be surprised you will be facing him in the finals at some time wher he will have some time to convince you by beating the "sheet" of your team. LOL

Man, I had been missing the Fanroyos ever since Carlos left the team! No, not really.

I especially love how these fans always use qualifiers such as "when he has been given support by both coach and players." Meaning the other many stops in his career he must NOT have received it. So, in other words, in a perfect, ideal scenario, Arroyo can be a good point guard.

Think back to what your parents used to say to you when you blamed a bad grade on a teacher.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

smile_panicworker.gif i guess my life is over... have you ever been to myrtle beach?

Jareth, just admit it

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Jareth, just admit it

your the mayor of IDIOT island.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Man, I had been missing the Fanroyos ever since Carlos left the team! No, not really.

I especially love how these fans always use qualifiers such as "when he has been given support by both coach and players." Meaning the other many stops in his career he must NOT have received it. So, in other words, in a perfect, ideal scenario, Arroyo can be a good point guard.

Think back to what your parents used to say to you when you blamed a bad grade on a teacher.

I also love how he thinks the Heat and Magic can meet in the Finals.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I also love that Arroyo already played for 2 of the Top 4 coaches in the NBA in Sloan and Van Gundy so its not like he has played for a bunch of hacks.

quote:
Originally posted by jack l j:

bj, where is your picture? it is required with every post. i guess you missed the memo.

jack l j, where is your brain? it is required to be used with every post. i guess you missed the memo. jarethcutestory

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Indeed, he is quite stupid if I say so myself. You have to lack the brain power of a normal person if you opt to become a fan boy of an NBA scrub bench player.

jajajajaja