Adam_Magic

Yahoo Fantasy Football

Heck of a season with two undefeated teams remaining and really strong teams directly behind them. Feel bad for poor Griffs Diet Plan though. Long way to go.

4 Injuries to my top 4 draft picks... Ugh. And then two games so far lost by one point. The fantasy gods they are cruel.

Hey Mike, good reminder was just coming on to do the same. 5 teams have signed back up and we are waiting on 5 from last year but if anyone else is interested let me know as I've sent a few reminders already.

Lewis are you not back in this year?

Dave and onedollerbills have rejoined so that leaves 3 spots - I will hold ?4thewin spot until I hear as he has been in from the start! Anyone else want in?

Dave and onedollerbills have rejoined so that leaves 3 spots - I will hold ?4thewin spot until I hear as he has been in from the start! Anyone else want in?

I forgot I was in this. I'll sign up later on tonight.

Sorry to put this in the main forum but off topic is a freakin graveyard, what happened to that place! Long gone are the days of the beer thread....

Anyway we need 2 spots filled in our annual OMMB fantasy football league, anyone interested? I will take this thread back to the graveyard soon just wanted to get some exposure!

Sorry to put this in the main forum but off topic is a freakin graveyard, what happened to that place! Long gone are the days of the beer thread....

Anyway we need 2 spots filled in our annual OMMB fantasy football league, anyone interested? I will take this thread back to the graveyard soon just wanted to get some exposure!

Sure, I'll do it. Just get me the information. Thanks.