Sign in to follow this  
Why Shaq Why

What Could Have Been...

Who cares! Dwight has already done plenty more for this franchise than Shaq ever did. Why long for the past, when our present and future is so bright with Howard as our franchise player.

quote:
Originally posted by Versubio:

Who cares! Dwight has already done plenty more for this franchise than Shaq ever did. Why long for the past, when our present and future is so bright with Howard as our franchise player.

One of the better posts I've seen here in a long time.

WSW your probably not going to get any positive responses to your thread here..Shaq is not a beloved figure in this neck of the woods..If you want to play what if's, more people would probably participate in what if grant hill was healthy with t-mac at the top of his game?

So he joins today with the name Why Shaq Why and promptly creates this thread. I'd say he's been asleep the past 13 years, woke up, noticed Shaq is no longer with Orlando, discovered the Internet and is now postin his displeasure. Stop livin in the past

quote:
Originally posted by JRam027:

So he joins today with the name Why Shaq Why and promptly creates this thread. I'd say he's been asleep the past 13 years, woke up, noticed Shaq is no longer with Orlando, discovered the Internet and is now postin his displeasure. Stop livin in the past

My wife says I'm a bitter man...