Sign in to follow this  
deadman54

celtics sign Finley

PHILADELPHIA (AP) -- Michael Finley will celebrate his 37th birthday Saturday as a member of the Boston Celtics.

The veteran swingman asked for and was granted his release from the San Antonio Spurs earlier this week. He will earn a prorated portion of the veteran's minimum of $1.1 million.

link

PHILADELPHIA (AP) -- Michael Finley will celebrate his 37th birthday Saturday as a member of the Boston Celtics.

The veteran swingman asked for and was granted his release from the San Antonio Spurs earlier this week. He will earn a prorated portion of the veteran's minimum of $1.1 million.

link

quote:
Originally posted by deadman54:

link

Wow another over the hill player. This will really help the old broken down team. LOL.

I was trying to find a funny picture about this so I typed in "boston retirement home" to bing images. On the second row of images, I found a picture of Pierce, Allen, and Garnett on the bench. KG in street clothes. I feel like this will do in place of an image about the upstanding senior citizens in Boston.

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

will he be in the playoffs? isn't this past the deadline?

i believe you raise a very valid point.

can any confirm this