AddiFB

March 1st gamethread: Why the 76ers will win tonight

quote:
Originally posted by Guitarzan:

This makes no sense to me... for us to win the championship we need VC to play well. I have no doubt of this. He is about to go 12 minutes without touching the ball. I don't get it.

well, like he said we got too many weapons. Dwight is no.1 option, lewis avg more FGA per game than Vince.

Nelson on pace for 34 points, 12 assists, 2 rebounds, 2 turnovers

still... we'd be better off with a PASS FIRST POINT GUARD

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

Nelson on pace for 34 points, 12 assists, 2 rebounds, 2 turnovers

still... we'd be better off with a PASS FIRST POINT GUARD

LMAO....

I will say that I think its safe to say that Nelson is returning to All-Star form as of late... which is bad news for every team.

quote:

quote:

This makes no sense to me... for us to win the championship we need VC to play well. I have no doubt of this. He is about to go 12 minutes without touching the ball. I don't get it.

He has shot the ball about as many times as all the other starters, shut up.

Don't tell me to shut up. I'm just stating that for us to win it all in my opinion we need VC to play at a high level. Watching the flow of the games he just goes very long stretches without even touching the ball. And he has been shooting well for the last month. Hard for a guy like him accustomed to shooting more to be counted on to hit the big shots down the stretch if he is not in any kind of a rythym. Just my opinion.

quote:

quote:

quote:

He has shot the ball about as many times as all the other starters, shut up.

Don't tell me to shut up. I'm just stating that for us to win it all in my opinion we need VC to play at a high level. Watching the flow of the games he just goes very long stretches without even touching the ball. And he has been shooting well for the last month. Hard for a guy like him accustomed to shooting more to be counted on to hit the big shots down the stretch if he is not in any kind of a rythym. Just my opinion.

Yes, so instead of giving everyone out on the floor a balanced amount of touches, we should just turn the Magic into the Vince Carter show and hope he drops 30+ points every night. Great idea.

borat_not.jpg

Yes, so instead of giving everyone out on the floor a balanced amount of touches, we should just turn the Magic into the Vince Carter show and hope he drops 30+ points every night. Great idea.

Is that what I said? Did you even read my post? Its not just tonight.....meer is at home, I get that. Its more the time in between shot and touches. Hard for guys to be in a rythym.

quote:

Is that what I said?

Yes. Yes it was.

Did you even read my post? Its not just tonight.....meer is at home, I get that. Its more the time in between shot and touches. Hard for guys to be in a rythym.