AddiFB

March 1st gamethread: Why the 76ers will win tonight

quote:
Originally posted by Guitarzan:

I always feel like Bass is gonna fall on someone out there and crush them! I hope its someone on the other team when it happens.

Queen James would be sweet

quote:
Originally posted by cpower:

quote:

This makes no sense to me... for us to win the championship we need VC to play well. I have no doubt of this. He is about to go 12 minutes without touching the ball. I don't get it.

well, like he said we got too many weapons. Dwight is no.1 option, lewis avg more FGA per game than Vince.

Vince is averaging 14.0 FGA/game. Rashard is averaging 11.9 FGA/game. In what universe is 11.9 > 14.0?

quote:
Originally posted by VC_Fan:

quote:

quote:

This makes no sense to me... for us to win the championship we need VC to play well. I have no doubt of this. He is about to go 12 minutes without touching the ball. I don't get it.

well, like he said we got too many weapons. Dwight is no.1 option, lewis avg more FGA per game than Vince.

Vince is averaging 14.0 FGA/game. Rashard is averaging 11.9 FGA/game. In what universe is 11.9 > 14.0?

In what universe you dont add three point attempts into FGA? I just checked, Rashard avg 18.1 FGA and Vince 18.3 FGA, 3 games earlier Rashard was slightly higher

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

In what universe you dont add three point attempts into FGA? I just checked, Rashard avg 18.1 FGA and Vince 18.3 FGA, 3 games earlier Rashard was slightly higher

Three point attempts are included in FGAs moron. I suggest some sort of course in basketball basics for you. Because clearly you know nothing.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

thats not how stats are counted. fga includes threes.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Going to have to side with Lewis

quote:
Originally posted by apexturbo:

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Going to have to side with Lewis

I'm pretty sure cpower was saying 'in what universe do you not count three pointers in FA' --hence, his/her pointing to a higher average..

This is important stuff. Let's get it right.

I think Bass has shown us in these two games why he's not playing. He's an extreme disapointment, almost everyone wanted him and we were thrilled to get him. He played great in preseason and during the Shard suspension, but he's gonna have to go in the offseason. He has no place on this team and I'm starting to question how good he actually is.