AddiFB

March 1st gamethread: Why the 76ers will win tonight

Man, remember how ugly this team looked (even when we had a good record 20 games in) with the SL complaining about not enough shots and an ugly amount of ISO's/chucking just to get points? Nowadays this team looks great, everyone gets an even amount of touches and everything looks so fluid, nothing forced.

quote:
Originally posted by NickAnderson:

I like the way we run the offense through VC if Dwight is in foul trouble. It works great. If it keeps up, we are gonna be hard to beat.

It works well... but we need to keep switching to make the defense respect all of our guys..

I wish Lewis would pick a little harder, instead of showing a soft pick 90% of the time he rolls with Carter...

quote:
Originally posted by Guitarzan:

quote:
Originally posted by crisby pancakes:

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:
Originally posted by Guitarzan:

I'm not. I'm saying we are gonna rely on this guy down the stretch and in the playoffs and we want him rolling. Thats all.

So you think we should sacrifice good team play/basketball for the sake of VC "getting it going"?

I wouldn't waste your time BMP, this dude would hang off VC's nut sack if he could.

I guess I'm not allowed to have an opinion on what I think is best for my team.

Screw you.

I can't be arsed to go through your previous posts but I would hazard a guess that 99 percent of them have the intials V.C in there.