Sign in to follow this  
The Truth

The Truth Has An Idea For You All...

quote:
Originally posted by jack daniel 999:

Question???

I'm just curious...I really don't follow these B.Hill threads.

I'd like to know who is this 90 to 95 % of fans you guys talk about...

Is It the few hundred you deal with or...Is it out of the 30 to 40,000 fans that are in the MAGIC NATION?

Jack it is a much smaller number from a poll on this website - but they keep burying or eliminating the poll - it had 90% wanting Brian to be fired on less than 100 total votes, but the problem is within minutes the poll would disappear then I guess it is still active somewhere, but I don't know where they moved it - I started 4 polls and they keep getting buried so we really can't accumulate numbers. But it was 90% - choices were fire him now - over 70%, fire him at the end of the season around 20%, force him to make changes but give him time, give him more time he may be the right guy for the job or the 5th choice - Brian Hill is a solid coach. Only 3% said he was a solid coach, about 3% that he may be the right guy for the job. and around 4%% said to force him to make changes, but give him more time.

quote:
Originally posted by The Truth:

LGM...I know about the Lions story...wasn't sure of the total number of people that participated...Millens really run that team into the ground...sorry to hear your struggling through it. The Truth favors the Giants who are soon to be run into the ground as well.

As a Jags fan I shudder for any team that Tom Coughlin coaches.

Another problem with this approach is that the Lions got their money, who cares the fans left? The best way to get B Hill fired is if people buy tickets. We are in the playoff hunt, so people will go to the games.

quote:

LGM...I know about the Lions story...wasn't sure of the total number of people that participated...Millens really run that team into the ground...sorry to hear your struggling through it. The Truth favors the Giants who are soon to be run into the ground as well.

Yeah, The Giants future doesnt look that bright either but if Opie can get on track like his brother things will change really fast. At least you guys have that going for you.

Oh and you've won some superbowls 2 or 3 in the last 20 years. What do the Lions have? Barry Sanders who's a quitter and no Superbowl or championship game in 50 years.

With the Lions picking up all these Bucaneer players. It doesnt look good for our future either. Especially if Ford Sr. and Millen running the show.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:

As a Jags fan I shudder for any team that Tom Coughlin coaches.

yeah, jags fan here as well. coughlin is a nazi.

quote:
Originally posted by jack daniel 999:

Question???

I'm just curious...I really don't follow these B.Hill threads.

I'd like to know who is this 90 to 95 % of fans you guys talk about...

Is It the few hundred you deal with or...Is it out of the 30 to 40,000 fans that are in the MAGIC NATION?

i dont think anyone mentioned 90 or 95% in this post??? Wrong thread??

quote:

The Detroit Lions and I believe a baseball team did this also...if everyone is so upset with Brian Hill then why not try this. Getting up and leaving. The problem is getting everyone in on it, in Detroit they put the word out over the radio but what better statement to the organization that say 2 minutes into the second quarter the upperbowl gets up and leaves. Just a thought.

Truth,

I respect you and your opinion. But this is just propaganda. This is the time of year we need everyone to pull together with support. Not walk out. Im not altogether happy with the way things are, but during this playoff run, we need the team to see everyone behind them.

So I much disagree with you

TheGodfather

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

If we get blown out tonight there is going to definetly be a walk out........

Yeah, good thinking. Because, as we all well know, if we get blown out tonight, the season is over. And since the entire season is a loss if we dont win tonight, what better way to end the season than to let the Magic players know we give up on them.

Good call! Im with you!

TheGodfather

What I meant was everyone will walk out as most people usually leave before the game is over when the team is getting blow out......