Sign in to follow this  
The Truth

The Truth Has An Idea For You All...

The Detroit Lions and I believe a baseball team did this also...if everyone is so upset with Brian Hill then why not try this. Getting up and leaving. The problem is getting everyone in on it, in Detroit they put the word out over the radio but what better statement to the organization that say 2 minutes into the second quarter the upperbowl gets up and leaves. Just a thought.

The Detroit Lions and I believe a baseball team did this also...if everyone is so upset with Brian Hill then why not try this. Getting up and leaving. The problem is getting everyone in on it, in Detroit they put the word out over the radio but what better statement to the organization that say 2 minutes into the second quarter the upperbowl gets up and leaves. Just a thought.

We are right now in the playoffs, if we were llets say 14-50 and Brian Hill was still the coach then okay, but come on u dont think ur in the least bit over exaggerating.....

good idea. or like the kansas city royal fans did to the yankees years back when the yankees went to kansas city, the fans threw money all over the field. get about 5-10 thousand fire brian hill papers printed up and just have everyone throw them on the court during a timeout. i mean a few people will get tossed. a few thousand would be good entertainment. might even send a message.

I like the idea, but would never do it unless we are eliminated from the playoff hunt. I would not want the players thinking we are walking out on them.

That is the only problem with doing this, the fact that Orlando is still in playoff contention. IF they somehow clinch or are eliminated I figure as long as you start a "Fire Brian" chant the message will be recieved.

I am in unfortunate Lions fan and I feel should correct some information you are missing about what happened in Detroit.

1) There wasn't 100 percent participation from the upper bowl. I don

Question???

I'm just curious...I really don't follow these B.Hill threads.

I'd like to know who is this 90 to 95 % of fans you guys talk about...

Is It the few hundred you deal with or...Is it out of the 30 to 40,000 fans that are in the MAGIC NATION?

LGM...I know about the Lions story...wasn't sure of the total number of people that participated...Millens really run that team into the ground...sorry to hear your struggling through it. The Truth favors the Giants who are soon to be run into the ground as well.