Sign in to follow this  
Penny Hardaway's Ghost

totally OT: but, worst "news" ever.

washington hates cleveland so much they want to trade their best players just so Boston can get in the cavs way of a title

the only option i really see...

could be, they definitely don't like one another...lol, the notion of the Wizards becoming Brendan Haywood's team...I like him, don't get me wrong...but...

so the only thing I don't understand about this rumor, and I do mean rumor, is would Jamison come off the bench? or is KG finally being put into stable?

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

worstthingever.jpg

I would probably move to a remote island until July if this ever happened...supposedly the Wiz want Sheed as well, but...either way...

F*.....

I'd rather see Boston win than Cleveland, I really would love to see LeBron become the "Marino" of the NBA. If it happened I would probably jerk it to his retirement press conference.

Seriously, let's hope this happens but Boston still ends up 4seed (you know, still getting used to the new players and building chemistry) and end up facing the Cavs in the 2nd round, either knocking them off or giving them a 7 game series that completely wear out their players physically and mentally.

It's a win-win, even if we lose!

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

That would suck for us, but it would be funny to see another team make a crappy deal just to **** over Cleaveland.

I don

As much as I hate Boston, I would rather them win it all than the Lebons. Boston would have a scary *** team.

Rondo

Butler

Pierce

KG

Perkins

Jamison and Wallace from the bench....scary! No break at the PF position at any time!