Sign in to follow this  
bayoyin

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

Blah blah blah.

Cavs have the best record in the league. Unstoppable at home. LBJ is the best player in the league. Long winning streak.

Why do I feel like I'm having deja vue?

You mean we took down their long winning streak before?

Eight playoff wins in a row is a ridiculous streak.

Dwight gets called for fouling LeBron during the opening introductions, picks up his second on the jump ball, and doesn't play at all in the 1st quarter. He plays three minutes (real time - 30 seconds games time) in the second quarter with Shaq and LeBron on the bench, only to get called for on offensive foul when he backs down Big Z and Andy flops to the floor out near the three point line away from the play.

Half Time - Cavs 65 - Orlando 55

3rd quarter, Dwight picks up his 4th foul in the first three minutes of the quarter when he puts the spin move on Shaq and Verajo flops again, this time from the bench. Stan leaves him in the game. He picks up two fouls on the next whistle for blocking LeBron.

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

Dwight gets called for fouling LeBron during the opening introductions, picks up his second on the jump ball, and doesn't play at all in the 1st quarter. He plays three minutes (real time - 30 seconds games time) in the second quarter with Shaq and LeBron on the bench, only to get called for on offensive foul when he backs down Big Z and Andy flops to the floor out near the three point line away from the play.

Half Time - Cavs 65 - Orlando 55

3rd quarter, Dwight picks up his 4th foul in the first three minutes of the quarter when he puts the spin move on Shaq and Verajo flops again, this time from the bench. Stan leaves him in the game. He picks up two fouls on the next whistle for blocking LeBron.

Excellent prediction, but no longer valid. Varejao has flopped six times in the past six days in the comfort of his own home. Dwight has already fouled out. In fact, we've activated Foyle to back up Gortat.

quote:
Originally posted by skinnyhoops:

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

part of me wants us to lose to give Ferry that false sense of security, so he doesn't make a trade. If we win, I'm pretty sure they'll do something to make sure it doesn't happen again

Regardless if the Cavs win or lose, I don't see them making a trade. Mo Williams is still out right? And they're on a 12 game win-streak. Plus they already showed they can beat the Magic @ Orlando earlier this season with the help of Mo Williams. If anything they will have false hope of being better when healthy.

If you look at the teams the Cavs played during their 12-game win streak, the only impressive win is the LA Lakers. The rest of the teams they played are BELOW .500 with exception to Oklahoma City (.588) and Toronto (.549). Overall I'm not too impressed by their 12 game streak, it was a relatively easy schedule for them.

Until now....muhahahha GO MAGIC!

Interesting points guys...

I guess Ferry want to bring jamison, but for cheap and Washinton won

Varejao has recently fallen down the stairs of his apartment while carrying groceries. Dwight is to be suspended without pay for 22 games.

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

Varejao has recently fallen down the stairs of his apartment while carrying groceries. Dwight is to be suspended without pay for 22 games.

Hahahhahahaha.

just cuz the cavs have the best record doesn't mean they are the best team. we all remember last year's ECF. also, i luv how shaq is complaining that he was the original superman. dwight totally stole that name from him and owns its. go magic!

quote:
Sadly, I predict two quick fouls on Dwight within the first 3-4 minutes of the game, one will be initiated by Shaq, the other by Bron.

There's no way he receives the benefit of the whistle in Cleveland while they're in the midst of a 12 game winning streak.

Sadly agree! Last Sunday against Boston, Jeff Van Gundy wisely commented on how referees officiate in accordance with stats.

quote:
Originally posted by LaChicaMagic:

quote:
Sadly, I predict two quick fouls on Dwight within the first 3-4 minutes of the game, one will be initiated by Shaq, the other by Bron.

There's no way he receives the benefit of the whistle in Cleveland while they're in the midst of a 12 game winning streak.

Sadly agree! Last Sunday against Boston, Jeff Van Gundy wisely commented on how referees officiate in accordance with stats.

You sound neat, wanna be friends?

edit: I'm sorry, it's just that we don't get many females around these parts.