Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

So like, what does your username even mean man? (EPIC THREAD)

quote:
Originally posted by JJfor3!:

quote:
Originally posted by Give Me Redick All Day:

I have a man-crush on Redick.

'Nuff said.

You want to have a battle royal?

You don't wanna do that. (Dude is insane)

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:

quote:

'Nuff said.

Don't judge by post count. I have stalked these boards religiously for over a year...and J.J. for far too many years... or have I?

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

'Nuff said.

Don't judge by post count. I have stalked these boards religiously for over a year...and J.J. for far too many years... or have I?

No, I mean he's quite possibly masturbating in front of his JJ shrine as we speak.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

'Nuff said.

No, I mean he's quite possibly masturbating in front of his JJ shrine as we speak.

You say this as if I haven't already done that 4 times this morning (Duke) and 7 times this afternoon (Magic).

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

'Nuff said.

You say this as if I haven't already done that 4 times this morning (Duke) and 7 times this afternoon (Magic).

Redick shook my hand once, 4 years ago (Duke). While it was still sweaty, I [bLANKED] 7 times (Magic).

By the way, eff you Jec. You muther effer. Effing guy. Eff!

quote:
Originally posted by crisby pancakes:

So my name is Chris and back when I was at school it was a pretty common name to have, we would just add our 1st intial from our surnames to tell us apart which was Chris B this ended up with people calling me Crisby.

Then randomly one of my old school chums said how much he liked crispy pancakes this somehow got related to my nickname and it ended up as crisby pancakes.

It was much more preferable to being called Jimmmy Ray (my other nickname)this was thanks to me having a similar hairstyle to the guy (he was a very irritating one hit wonder in the British charts with a song called are you Jimmy Ray) which my 'friends' would take great delight in singing at me. That guy was the bane of my later school years.

are you jimmy ray icon_frown.gif

Also, got to give props to skywise for the elfquest reference.

haha, I remember when Jimmy Ray was all over the radio back in 97, 98... Classic.

"NICK THE QUICK", so yeah, Quick25.

Because of my last name, I was call "duckman" in highschool, that name stuck through my college football career and later into my business career. I was a big Pistol Pete fan when he was with the Hawks (before forums on the internet) and was a member of a hawks call in show where people used handles. Duckman was used so I added slim because it sounded cool like a old bluesman or pool hustler or poker player. I've used it for 54 years. Got it when I was 11. I guess I am an old man, but God do I love a good assist. From Cousey, to Maravich, to Magic to Jwill. I have a ways love those guys. I guess it comes from the excitement that explodes in a building when someone makes a truely spectular pass, nothing like it. This name thread is very entertaining. Makes you feel like you know your board brothers a little better. Peace to you all. Duckman Slim.