Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

So like, what does your username even mean man? (EPIC THREAD)

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

I lay the mother effin smack down every time I post, showin b1tches my pimp hand like I was Kat Williams. I also have fornicated with more women than Wilt Chambelin, Magic Johnson, Tiger Woods, David Letterman, and John Edwards combined, spreading my seed and fathering more kids than Pat Williams.

There it is.

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

After slaying the dragon on Mount Glugenschteil, I was Knighted in the Castle of Fallen Stars by the fearless Queen Belbabesh "jecWoman".

It was 20 years later that I moved to Pensacola and opened up a Jet Ski shop. I saved up enough money for my sex change operation(I always felt I was a man trapped in a woman's body).

I then was bought out by a rivaling Jet Ski shop when I wasn't able to come up with $50,000 by entering a dodge ball tournament. Wait, that was that one movie.

Oh, right, I absconded to Denmark to avoid the Vietnam draft and whilst there I became a huge Magic fan in 1984. I simply could not get enough of David Copperfield.

It was in 1994 whilst hunting wallabies in the underbrush of western Australia that I saw my first Orlando Magic game. I've been a fan ever since.

I hope this clears up why my name is "jecMagicMan".

shut up, your initials are jec

quote:

After slaying the dragon on Mount Glugenschteil, I was Knighted in the Castle of Fallen Stars by the fearless Queen Belbabesh "jecWoman".

It was 20 years later that I moved to Pensacola and opened up a Jet Ski shop. I saved up enough money for my sex change operation(I always felt I was a man trapped in a woman's body).

I then was bought out by a rivaling Jet Ski shop when I wasn't able to come up with $50,000 by entering a dodge ball tournament. Wait, that was that one movie.

Oh, right, I absconded to Denmark to avoid the Vietnam draft and whilst there I became a huge Magic fan in 1984. I simply could not get enough of David Copperfield.

It was in 1994 whilst hunting wallabies in the underbrush of western Australia that I saw my first Orlando Magic game. I've been a fan ever since.

Awesome. Though it went pretty downhill after the first paragraph.

quote:
Originally posted by magicfan83:

Awesome. Though it went pretty downhill after the first paragraph.

Huh? That's a true story.

Are you saying my life has gone downhill? Yea, I guess so.

smile_svgsad.png

When I joined teh internetz, I kept joining sites and my name or what I had chosen was always taken. As opposed to adding 4 or 5 numeral digits to the end of my name, I went with the first thing that popped into my head and Natmayo was it.

Its stuck and its what I use.

High Angle refers to the method of attack the mortar uses, unlike artillery which uses Low Angle.

Ed is, *insert surprised gasp here*, my name.

Just a throwback to my 11C days in the Army. I loved being a mortar-man.

Drunk On Mystery is an old nickname I had in college, that was itself a reference to The Panda Song from Sifl and Olly.

I got the nickname when a skanky girl named Nicole saw me at a party and said: "You're drunk"

And I responded, in front of several people: "Yeah, I AM drunk you stupid *****. I'm drunk on mystery!"

quote:

Classic. This one will go down with the greats. Thank you sir for that small, but powerful bit of entertainment. I thoroughly enjoyed it.