Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

So like, what does your username even mean man? (EPIC THREAD)

never did this. I made my account when I was 14 so I wasn't super creative with it. An elephant was my favorite animal. And my birth date added up to be 27. (8/26/92, 8+2+6+9+2=27) So...yeah! There it is

EDIT: Yeah. I'm 17. Go ahead and start the "omg he's just a kid. what does he know about teh basketball or teh magicz!1!!111!??1?"

quote:
Originally posted by elephant27:

never did this. I made my account when I was 14 so I wasn't super creative with it. An elephant was my favorite animal. And my birth date added up to be 27. (8/26/92, 8+2+6+9+2=27) So...yeah! There it is

EDIT: Yeah. I'm 17. Go ahead and start the "omg he's just a kid. what does he know about teh basketball or teh magicz!1!!111!??1?"

i try not to talk like an lolcat, but it happens sometimes.

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

quote:

the way I see it is that people aren't normal if they don't want to talk like an lolcat.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

quote:

the way I see it is that people aren't normal if they don't want to talk like an lolcat.

people are mass media fed, marketing pods that are working on the 'global plantation' of mediocre bs. we should start a fight club.

I do believe this thread should come back since everyone's changing their names.