Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

So like, what does your username even mean man? (EPIC THREAD)

quote:
Originally posted by Give Me Redick All Day:

quote:
Originally posted by JJfor3!:

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Give Me Redick All Day:

I have a man-crush on Redick.

'Nuff said.

You want to have a battle royal?

You don't wanna do that. (Dude is insane)

Don't judge by post count. I have stalked these boards religiously for over a year...and J.J. for far too many years... or have I?

No, I mean he's quite possibly masturbating in front of his JJ shrine as we speak.

You say this as if I haven't already done that 4 times this morning (Duke) and 7 times this afternoon (Magic).

Redick shook my hand once, 4 years ago (Duke). While it was still sweaty, I [bLANKED] 7 times (Magic).

By the way, eff you Jec. You muther effer. Effing guy. Eff!

He signed my jersey a couple weeks ago, basically self-imploded. I was kinda disappointed in the signature, I thought that when he would sign the jersey it would just turn into solid gold...

Season tickets since 90 when I moved here from Indiana.

I loved HS basketball in Indiana. There were raucous crowds in the thousands at every game. Brian Evans was on my daughter's high school team.

I tried watching HS ball when I moved down here, and found myself in gyms with only a few students, and the parents of the players watching the game. And I got dirty looks from them when I heckled the visiting team. It sucked so bad that I needed to find something else that was at least fun as a fan.

So I went to a Magic Game against Indiana in January 1990, and was hooked. It is a great date night for my wife and I. And I can heckle in full voice.

quote:
Originally posted by ST since 90:

I loved HS basketball in Indiana. There were raucous crowds in the thousands at every game. Brian Evans was on my daughter's high school team.

Hey me To!! Where do you heckle from? Im right over the vistors bench

I tried watching HS ball when I moved down here, and found myself in gyms with only a few students, and the parents of the players watching the game. And I got dirty looks from them when I heckled the visiting team. It sucked so bad that I needed to find something else that was at least fun as a fan.

So I went to a Magic Game against Indiana in January 1990, and was hooked. It is a great date night for my wife and I. And I can heckle in full voice.

hey so can i!

I heckle right over the visitors bench where do you heckle from?

Basically I used the same login name I had in Marine Corps. Last name first initial, middle initial..

Barnett Erik J

I know.... its boring... no cool sorry behind it... I was just an explosives professional, you know C-4, Dynamite, RDX, Composition B...

Again boring stuff....

quote:
Originally posted by Nathan Rule:

quote:
Originally posted by ST since 90:

Hey me To!! Where do you heckle from? Im right over the vistors bench

hey so can i!

I heckle right over the visitors bench where do you heckle from?

I am in 105 now, but next year I will be near the visitors bench. I hope it is close enough that they can hear me.

WOW.

Good jobs guys, let's water down the HOF. This is equivalent to Jamal Crawford making the hall. Truly disgraceful.