Sign in to follow this  
VCplusD12

Official Game Thread: Magic vs Wizards Fri 2/5/10 7pm EST

We lost to a crappy team, it happens.

The lesson though is this team needs to learn how to put games away coming out of half time. Take that energy the opposing team has from their locker room pep talk and crush it mercilessly.

Magic really suck, they couldn't even beat the wizards that team has been doing horrible this season way they couldn't beat them, they would doing good the few games that past, but now there back to what they do best LOSE!!!!!!!!, when they were playing good they made it to the second spot in the eastern conference, now there in the third spot because boston is back in second, and they are also about to lose the southeat atlantic division lead to because the hawks are 0.5 a game from them, now lets face it THE MAGIC ARE GONNA LOSE TOMORROW THERE GONNA PLAY IN BOSTON, AND THEY CAN'T BEAT THE CELTICS, THE CELTICS ARE WHOLE BETTER TEAM THEN THE MAGIC AND YOU GUYS KNOW THAT, AND WHEN THEY PLAY THE CAV'S during the week thats also a lost, BECAUSE THEY STRUGGLE TRYING TO BEAT THE WIZARDS WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THEY COULD BEAT THE CAV'S THATS BEEN IN THE 1ST SPOT IN THE EASTERN FOR A LONG WHILE NOW, AND THEY GOT THE BEST RECORD IN THE EAST, NOW DO YOU GUYS REALLY THINK THE MAGIC STAND A CHANCE AGAINST THE CAV'S, OHHHHH WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE MAGIC WOULD BE LUCKY ENOUGH IF THEY EVEN MAKE IT TO THE PLAYOFFS AND EVEN 1 GAME IN THE FIRST ROUND, BECAUSE WHAT I'M SEEING THIS SEASON THEIR NOT GOING TO FAR THIS YEAR, **** MAGIC, AND ITS NOT THE MAGIC ANYMORE ITS THE ORLANDO TRAGIC

quote:
Originally posted by DR-YEABOY:

Magic really suck, they couldn't even beat the wizards that team has been doing horrible this season way they couldn't beat them, they would doing good the few games that past, but now there back to what they do best LOSE!!!!!!!!, when they were playing good they made it to the second spot in the eastern conference, now there in the third spot because boston is back in second, and they are also about to lose the southeat atlantic division lead to because the hawks are 0.5 a game from them, now lets face it THE MAGIC ARE GONNA LOSE TOMORROW THERE GONNA PLAY IN BOSTON, AND THEY CAN'T BEAT THE CELTICS, THE CELTICS ARE WHOLE BETTER TEAM THEN THE MAGIC AND YOU GUYS KNOW THAT, AND WHEN THEY PLAY THE CAV'S during the week thats also a lost, BECAUSE THEY STRUGGLE TRYING TO BEAT THE WIZARDS WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THEY COULD BEAT THE CAV'S THATS BEEN IN THE 1ST SPOT IN THE EASTERN FOR A LONG WHILE NOW, AND THEY GOT THE BEST RECORD IN THE EAST, NOW DO YOU GUYS REALLY THINK THE MAGIC STAND A CHANCE AGAINST THE CAV'S, OHHHHH WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE MAGIC WOULD BE LUCKY ENOUGH IF THEY EVEN MAKE IT TO THE PLAYOFFS AND EVEN 1 GAME IN THE FIRST ROUND, BECAUSE WHAT I'M SEEING THIS SEASON THEIR NOT GOING TO FAR THIS YEAR, **** MAGIC, AND ITS NOT THE MAGIC ANYMORE ITS THE ORLANDO TRAGIC

tl;dr

cool story bro

quote:
Originally posted by DR-YEABOY:

Where are all the Cavs/Celtic trolls coming from? You do not know much about basketball. First, the Magic lost because after the 1st quarter they decided they did not need to play anymore. They were overconfident, and got lazy and became very sloppy. They jacked up awful 3 shots instead of getting the ball to Dwight.

Second, The Cavs have lost to the Bobcats twice, to the Grizzles and the Rockets. So, yes Cavs lose to not so good teams also. The Celtics have lost to the Warriors, Pacers, 76ers and the Pistons. The Celtics got swept by the Hawks. The Hawks lost games to the Pistons and Knicks. The Hawks have not won against the Magic. So even good teams lose aganist not so good teams.

wow, u really had to say that u got these multi million dollar players playing like little dumb 10 yr olds on the court, play right every game so they could win and get the title no need for your extratonary come back like that u ***,

quote:
Originally posted by Danny Weisbard:

I don't understand how you could possibly put no blame on Vince for this loss. He took one of the stupidest shots I have ever seen when we needed to score, he shot 5-17, and for gods sake Butler made him look like a pre schooler on defense the whole game. Vince is the worst defender on the team, and right now I have more confidence with Dwight or Gortat shooting a clutch jumper at the end of the game. Carter is absolute garbage and a cancer to this team. We ****** up badly over paying this old ****, and now we are stuck with him. I can't think of one game in 2010 where he played decent. Tell me what makes this guy good. I am wondering what all the Wince supporters out there have to say about how he played tonight.

I believe barnes was guarding butler at the end when he hit the game winning shot.

^

^

^

^

^

^

He's right. Barnes was guarding him and as good as it gets to, Butler just made a hell of a shot.

Also to put the balme on VC(Even though he shouldn't be our closer) Is not right. The team had a fckn 21 point lead and as a team they let it wither. So it's The whole teams fault, even stans.