Sign in to follow this  
Darthmagic

"Playoffs! We're talking bout Playoffs!"

Hey Guys. I was wondering what had to happen for Boston to play Cleveland in the second round of the playoffs. If the season ended like this

1) Cleveland

2) Orlando

3) Atlanta

4) Boston

And the top four all won their first round series would it then be Atlanta-Orlando and Boston-Cleveland?

Hey Guys. I was wondering what had to happen for Boston to play Cleveland in the second round of the playoffs. If the season ended like this

1) Cleveland

2) Orlando

3) Atlanta

4) Boston

And the top four all won their first round series would it then be Atlanta-Orlando and Boston-Cleveland?

atlanta would be a good match up for us as they would be the team that would be easier for us to beat.

i dont see us blowing out boston at all any win over boston will be a single figure win

and the cavs well we need to play the again to get some idea where we are at against them.

boston wont want to play atlanta they have the cletics number up 3-0 head to head before tonights 4th and final match up go the hawks.

quote:
Originally posted by deadman54:

atlanta would be a good match up for us as they would be the team that would be easier for us to beat.

i dont see us blowing out boston at all any win over boston will be a single figure win

and the cavs well we need to play the again to get some idea where we are at against them.

boston wont want to play atlanta they have the cletics number up 3-0 head to head before tonights 4th and final match up go the hawks.

I think if Boston and Cleveland play each other then Boston will win. If that happens we WILL reach the nba finals. Boston will not beat us.

quote:
Originally posted by Darthmagic:

quote:
Originally posted by deadman54:

I think if Boston and Cleveland play each other then Boston will win. If that happens we WILL reach the nba finals. Boston will not beat us.

i agree bostons best chance to get to the efc is to play cleveland.

the only thing that sits in the back of mind is the media and stern wanting lebron shaq and kobe in the finals.