Sign in to follow this  
Noonskadoodle17

Time for Cavs to face adversity.

quote:
Originally posted by Luminere:

Jesus, you people are such homers it's not even funny. Mo Williams only has the numbers he does because of Lebron?...yet Meer is on a team surrounded by "all-stars" --one would think he'd average more assists per game. You mention that opposing teams play off of Mo to deal with Lebron, but on our team of "all-stars" Meer should be open all day...oh wait that's right, they are only all-stars and overvalued when it works in favor of our homerific arguments. On top of it all, his last two years in Milwaukee actually saw him averaging more points and more assists than he has been this year at around the same %. Yet...it's all Lebron. Gotcha.

Numbers are all the matter is what I just read.

Mo' Williams is garbage because he is just isn't a very good all around player. An attrocity of an on ball defender, not a very good finisher in the paint, needs to play off the ball more than the "good" point guards in the league. He is a poor man's Jameer Nelson.

quote:
Originally posted by Kramer:

quote:

Jesus, you people are such homers it's not even funny. Mo Williams only has the numbers he does because of Lebron?...yet Meer is on a team surrounded by "all-stars" --one would think he'd average more assists per game. You mention that opposing teams play off of Mo to deal with Lebron, but on our team of "all-stars" Meer should be open all day...oh wait that's right, they are only all-stars and overvalued when it works in favor of our homerific arguments. On top of it all, his last two years in Milwaukee actually saw him averaging more points and more assists than he has been this year at around the same %. Yet...it's all Lebron. Gotcha.

Numbers are all the matter is what I just read.

Mo' Williams is garbage because he is just isn't a very good all around player. An attrocity of an on ball defender, not a very good finisher in the paint, needs to play off the ball more than the "good" point guards in the league. He is a poor man's Jameer Nelson.

Due you're a homer, Mo Williams is a better player than Meer. He is a much better defender and passer, not to mention much better shooter. The guy scored for the Bucks to and I don't think Bron played for them.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Peaceful Cavalier23:

quote:
Originally posted by ManuGinobili:

I think he is the best player in the nba. In my opinion, he is better than Kobe.

But then, I hate how he thinks he is better than the rest of the people. This screaming near lakers bench, even though I hate the lakers, was uncalled for.

You gotta be looking for an excuse to hate on him...He wasn't near the LA bench. He was in the middle of the court...where you inbound the ball. Right in front of the announcers table. He wasn't talking to anyone from LA, or their bench. If you hate lebron for that, you must despise Kevin Garnett.

Lebron James is a poor sport and does not hold himself in a manner that should be praised the way it does. He is coddled by the media, when in reality, is probably the easiest to dislike of all the NBA stars. And he still hasn't won anything and the Lebron-Kobe arguments still are happening. Great teams win championships, great teams are built around great players, Kobe has 4 and Lebron has none.

Dude ****, Bron is better than Kobe, no argument. Kobe got his *** kicked when Shaq left and needed the trade of the decade to win. You put Bron on that team and they win even more easily. The fact Bron wins thta much with the team he has is amazing. Wow he didn't shake a hand, neither do 90% of the players after games. I would rather that than see Dwight laughing on the bench when we are getting crushed or even better when he is on the court. D'antoni benched Nate because him and Dwight were getting so friendly before a game.

I would kill for us to have someone who hated losing as much as Bron and actually brought some leadership.

quote:
Originally posted by VaBchMagicFan:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Peaceful Cavalier23:

quote:
Originally posted by ManuGinobili:

I think he is the best player in the nba. In my opinion, he is better than Kobe.

But then, I hate how he thinks he is better than the rest of the people. This screaming near lakers bench, even though I hate the lakers, was uncalled for.

You gotta be looking for an excuse to hate on him...He wasn't near the LA bench. He was in the middle of the court...where you inbound the ball. Right in front of the announcers table. He wasn't talking to anyone from LA, or their bench. If you hate lebron for that, you must despise Kevin Garnett.

Lebron James is a poor sport and does not hold himself in a manner that should be praised the way it does. He is coddled by the media, when in reality, is probably the easiest to dislike of all the NBA stars. And he still hasn't won anything and the Lebron-Kobe arguments still are happening. Great teams win championships, great teams are built around great players, Kobe has 4 and Lebron has none.

Dude ****, Bron is better than Kobe, no argument. Kobe got his *** kicked when Shaq left and needed the trade of the decade to win. You put Bron on that team and they win even more easily. The fact Bron wins thta much with the team he has is amazing. Wow he didn't shake a hand, neither do 90% of the players after games. I would rather that than see Dwight laughing on the bench when we are getting crushed or even better when he is on the court. D'antoni benched Nate because him and Dwight were getting so friendly before a game.

I would kill for us to have someone who hated losing as much as Bron and actually brought some leadership.

Agree. I may not like LBJ that much and think he's an *** hole, but if he's able to win at least 3 titles he could go down as one of the best players in NBA history. This guy puts up amazing numbers game in and game out. He fills up the stat sheet every game and is always close to a triple double.

quote:

Meer is a completely different player than Mo. Meer needs the ball to be effective. Mo doesn't. That's why VC and Meer suck together because both need the ball.

If Mo were the facillitator of the Cavs offense, the Cavs would not have the best record right now. If this guy is such a great PG as you make him out to be then why is he not leading his team in assists?

The guy is a roleplayer.

quote:
Originally posted by VaBchMagicFan:

How is losing your second best player not adversity? Especially on a team with not a lot of offensive weapons. Just because you like the Magic doesn't mean you have to make ridiculous posts. The Cavs just play harder and have better role players. Not ot mention Bron's leadership which is seriously lacking on the Magics team.

Because just like the Bulls with Paxson, BJ, and Kerr, there are many other players that can fit that role of shooting a wide open 3. There is also Bobby Hanson, Craig Hodges, Randy Brown, did I miss anyone? MJ got all those guys nice contracts when Jerry The Hutt broke that team up. Jud Buechler......

The Cavs second best player is Varejao. If they lose him to injury, they WILL suffer.

quote:
Originally posted by COLOMBIANO:

Agree. I may not like LBJ that much and think he's an *** hole, but if he's able to win at least 3 titles he could go down as one of the best players in NBA history. This guy puts up amazing numbers game in and game out. He fills up the stat sheet every game and is always close to a triple double.

It makes you wonder how Lebron and Dwight will dominate a game when they are in their 30s. Both rely so heavily on athletic dominance that if they both do not fully develop their games, they will not be as good.

quote:
Originally posted by cavsfan4life06:

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:
Originally posted by Mmmmhhhhmmmm:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Obawan12:

quote:
Originally posted by Noonskadoodle17:

quote:
Originally posted by apexturbo:

This actually might be good for them West may get back into his old form and return to the lineup as a starter that will make them stronger if he is playing like he did last year.

I honestly don't think West will be in their rotation come playoff time due to his legal issues.

You must know nothing about his legal issues then.

It's funny how all year long you guys say we are a one man team and that Mo Williams is garbage, yet now that he is injured he means something to us and it will really effect us.

Just saying. icon_cool.gif

I'm late getting to this thread, but I will still say it. If the player's name isn't LeBron James the Cavs aren't missing anybody. They are a one man team and Mo Williams is a poor man's JJ Redick, and this is coming from someone who doesn't even really like Redick.

You obviously know NOTHING about the game then or the Cavs unless you are joking.

I've quoted you about something similar before, and you didn't reply, which i find funny.

Mo Williams is a product of LeBron drawing team's entire defense towards him, giving him open shots. It's the same reason why Larry Hughes looked like a basketball player when he was in Cleveland. Do you remember how the Cavs got Mo? Were you a fan yet? You traded Damon Jones for him STRAIGHT UP. Mo Williams would be the THIRD STRING point guard in Orlando, yeah, I went there, even J-WIll is better, and I hate J-Will. Do you not realize LeBron is your only player? Do I need to make a chart?

Nelson > Williams

Carter > West

Pietrus <<< James

Lewis > Hickson

Howard > O'Neal

Orl Bench >>> Cle Bench

Try to argue any of those, I could use the entertainment.

Cavs > Magic......Mo is much better than Nelson, Carter has nothing on west, actually West owns Carter when he defends him.

You mean West AND LeBron owned Carter on double teams? You can't double Vince anymore, not on this team. Which is the reason why he dropped 30 on you guys this year, and Lewis wasn't even in the lineup!

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

This actually might be good for them West may get back into his old form and return to the lineup as a starter that will make them stronger if he is playing like he did last year.

I honestly don't think West will be in their rotation come playoff time due to his legal issues.

It's funny how all year long you guys say we are a one man team and that Mo Williams is garbage, yet now that he is injured he means something to us and it will really effect us.

I'm late getting to this thread, but I will still say it. If the player's name isn't LeBron James the Cavs aren't missing anybody. They are a one man team and Mo Williams is a poor man's JJ Redick, and this is coming from someone who doesn't even really like Redick.

You obviously know NOTHING about the game then or the Cavs unless you are joking.

I've quoted you about something similar before, and you didn't reply, which i find funny.

Mo Williams is a product of LeBron drawing team's entire defense towards him, giving him open shots. It's the same reason why Larry Hughes looked like a basketball player when he was in Cleveland. Do you remember how the Cavs got Mo? Were you a fan yet? You traded Damon Jones for him STRAIGHT UP. Mo Williams would be the THIRD STRING point guard in Orlando, yeah, I went there, even J-WIll is better, and I hate J-Will. Do you not realize LeBron is your only player? Do I need to make a chart?

Nelson > Williams

Carter > West

Pietrus <<< James

Lewis > Hickson

Howard > O'Neal

Orl Bench >>> Cle Bench

Cavs > Magic......Mo is much better than Nelson, Carter has nothing on west, actually West owns Carter when he defends him.

You mean West AND LeBron owned Carter on double teams? You can't double Vince anymore, not on this team. Which is the reason why he dropped 30 on you guys this year, and Lewis wasn't even in the lineup!

He dropped 30 because he chucked up a lot of shots and got a lot of points in garbage time, and West wasn't even in the lineup!

Just stop trying dude. All of your posts have been wrong.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Nelson > Williams

Carter > West

Pietrus <<< James

Lewis > Hickson

Howard > O'Neal

Orl Bench >>> Cle Bench

He dropped 30 because he chucked up a lot of shots and got a lot of points in garbage time, and West wasn't even in the lineup!

Oh I'm sorry, do I respect your opinion enough to seek your approval? Talking basketball with a Cavs fan is like talking world issues with someone who has downs. Except Obawan, he's alright.

quote:

He shot 11-23 (LBJ shot 13-23).

So he missed two more shots than LBJ while shooting the same amount of shots.

He had 2 field goals made in the entire 4th, so saying he had a lot of points during "garbage time" is completely wrong.

As a matter of fact, Lebron James himself shot 5 times during "garbage time", while Carter only shot twice.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

Lol...if we get the 4th seed we face the cavs in the second round right?

If you guys make it to the second round, then yes.

True dat.