Sign in to follow this  
Noonskadoodle17

Time for Cavs to face adversity.

quote:
Originally posted by ManuGinobili:

I think he is the best player in the nba. In my opinion, he is better than Kobe.

But then, I hate how he thinks he is better than the rest of the people. This screaming near lakers bench, even though I hate the lakers, was uncalled for.

You gotta be looking for an excuse to hate on him...He wasn't near the LA bench. He was in the middle of the court...where you inbound the ball. Right in front of the announcers table. He wasn't talking to anyone from LA, or their bench. If you hate lebron for that, you must despise Kevin Garnett.

quote:
If you hate lebron for that, you must despise Kevin Garnett.

I do. Anyway, you were off my argument calling him best player in the nba.

But I think he must go through us to win his first title. We will be strong come playoffs time.

quote:
Originally posted by Peaceful Cavalier23:

quote:
Originally posted by ManuGinobili:

I think he is the best player in the nba. In my opinion, he is better than Kobe.

But then, I hate how he thinks he is better than the rest of the people. This screaming near lakers bench, even though I hate the lakers, was uncalled for.

You gotta be looking for an excuse to hate on him...He wasn't near the LA bench. He was in the middle of the court...where you inbound the ball. Right in front of the announcers table. He wasn't talking to anyone from LA, or their bench. If you hate lebron for that, you must despise Kevin Garnett.

We hate KG...well most people do.

BTW I don't hate Lebron just because of that. IMO he's classless and thinks he's all that when his fingers are still empty

You guys are nuts. Mo Williams has been incredible this season, especially since the beginning of December. Forgetting this Iverson nonsense, Mo has been the 2nd best PG in the East this season behind Rondo.

This really hurts two of my fantasy teams, but thank goodness I just used Mo in my Pick One Challenge the game before he got hurt.

But yes, don't get me wrong, he's still a do**ebag. Just a do**ebag that's been playing much better this season. His loss WILL hurt the Cavs, I promise you.

quote:
Originally posted by Obawan12:

quote:
Originally posted by Noonskadoodle17:

quote:
Originally posted by apexturbo:

This actually might be good for them West may get back into his old form and return to the lineup as a starter that will make them stronger if he is playing like he did last year.

I honestly don't think West will be in their rotation come playoff time due to his legal issues.

You must know nothing about his legal issues then.

It's funny how all year long you guys say we are a one man team and that Mo Williams is garbage, yet now that he is injured he means something to us and it will really effect us.

Just saying. icon_cool.gif

I'm late getting to this thread, but I will still say it. If the player's name isn't LeBron James the Cavs aren't missing anybody. They are a one man team and Mo Williams is a poor man's JJ Redick, and this is coming from someone who doesn't even really like Redick.

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:

quote:

quote:

This actually might be good for them West may get back into his old form and return to the lineup as a starter that will make them stronger if he is playing like he did last year.

I honestly don't think West will be in their rotation come playoff time due to his legal issues.

It's funny how all year long you guys say we are a one man team and that Mo Williams is garbage, yet now that he is injured he means something to us and it will really effect us.

I'm late getting to this thread, but I will still say it. If the player's name isn't LeBron James the Cavs aren't missing anybody. They are a one man team and Mo Williams is a poor man's JJ Redick, and this is coming from someone who doesn't even really like Redick.

You obviously know NOTHING about the game then or the Cavs unless you are joking.

I've quoted you about something similar before, and you didn't reply, which i find funny.

quote:
Originally posted by Mmmmhhhhmmmm:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

You obviously know NOTHING about the game then or the Cavs unless you are joking.

I've quoted you about something similar before, and you didn't reply, which i find funny.

Mo Williams is a product of LeBron drawing team's entire defense towards him, giving him open shots. It's the same reason why Larry Hughes looked like a basketball player when he was in Cleveland. Do you remember how the Cavs got Mo? Were you a fan yet? You traded Damon Jones for him STRAIGHT UP. Mo Williams would be the THIRD STRING point guard in Orlando, yeah, I went there, even J-WIll is better, and I hate J-Will. Do you not realize LeBron is your only player? Do I need to make a chart?

Nelson > Williams

Carter > West

Pietrus <<< James

Lewis > Hickson

Howard > O'Neal

Orl Bench >>> Cle Bench

Try to argue any of those, I could use the entertainment.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Mo Williams is a product of LeBron drawing team's entire defense towards him, giving him open shots. It's the same reason why Larry Hughes looked like a basketball player when he was in Cleveland. Do you remember how the Cavs got Mo? Were you a fan yet? You traded Damon Jones for him STRAIGHT UP. Mo Williams would be the THIRD STRING point guard in Orlando, yeah, I went there, even J-WIll is better, and I hate J-Will. Do you not realize LeBron is your only player? Do I need to make a chart?

Nelson > Williams

Carter > West

Pietrus <<< James

Lewis > Hickson

Howard > O'Neal

Orl Bench >>> Cle Bench

I can't take you seriously with idiotic posts like these. Since I'm nice, I will forget everything you just said. Chance to redeem yourself.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Nelson > Williams

Carter > West

Pietrus <<< James

Lewis > Hickson

Howard > O'Neal

Orl Bench >>> Cle Bench

Actually, Hughes looked like a basketball player in Washington and when he got to Cleveland his play fell off considerably because he couldn't hit open shots. If you think Mo would be 3rd string on this team you lose all credibility. He is averaging more points, assists, steals, and even though most Cavs fans consider him to be a matador on defense, he is actually a better defender than Meer which is pretty sad to admit. When Jameer starts for us you can pretty much bet that the opposing team's point guard will have a career day. He's also a significantly better 3P shooter than Meer which would play right into our system. His PER is also much better than Meer's. As a sidenote, the Cavs did not get Mo for Damon Jones straight up...but nice try...and part of the reason he was let out of Milwaukee was that the Bucks thought they already had their PG for the future and were unwilling to pay for two. As for the other players, of course most would consider Carter to be a better overall player than West, however, West fits Cleveland's lineup much better than Carter fits ours. That isn't even debatable when 90% of this board already wants him shipped out of town. West is the much better perimeter defender of the two, and if Carter's shot is off...well you can turn the channel because expect him to keep trying and trying and trying until he goes 5/20 or 8/30, while West obviously won't score as much but will do so at a much more efficient rate.

Howard over O'neal..yes of course...however, I would argue that Howard's Bball IQ gets him taken out of games. Lewis is also > Hickson (though not much with the way Lewis is playing). As far as the bench being >>> better than Cleveland's? It's a > at best. I have to go through the numbers again, and don't have the time at the moment, but as I recall Cleveland's bench has one of the best combined bench PERs in the NBA. Will follow this post up later when I have time to go through all the stats again.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Nelson > Williams

Carter > West

Pietrus <<< James

Lewis > Hickson

Howard > O'Neal

Orl Bench >>> Cle Bench

I can't take you seriously with idiotic posts like these. Since I'm nice, I will forget everything you just said. Chance to redeem yourself.

that sounds right. but right now Mo is playing better than meer since with the injury.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Nelson > Williams

Carter > West

Pietrus <<< James

Lewis > Hickson

Howard > O'Neal

Orl Bench >>> Cle Bench

If I had Mo Williams on the magic, I wouls sit JN right away. Mo has been playing really well since last year and I really hate that guy, but you have to give him credit!