Sign in to follow this  
IronMaiden

Barnes is turning out to be one of the better players

On our team. Which I find kind of amusing because at the start of the season I thought he was the weakest link offensively, and now everyone is getting crappier and he's getting much better. Go Barnes!

On our team. Which I find kind of amusing because at the start of the season I thought he was the weakest link offensively, and now everyone is getting crappier and he's getting much better. Go Barnes!

He's the hustle guy that can benefit from cutting and cleaning up missed shots. When all else fails, look for Barnes. Anderson does some of this as well.

When shots are falling, he will seem like the weak link because he isn't one of our better shooters.

I like his game.

Barnes has, for the most part, epitomized everything we've needed from a role playing wing. He rebounds well, defends well, finishes well at the rim (initiated by the outrageous concept of "cutting"), and is now shooting it well from beyond the arc.

Fantastic signing.

I've been really enjoying watching him play lately. I didn't think he'ld be that good.

I wonder what Bass would be like if he got steady PT. *snicker*

Since this is a positive thread....no one come and posts here. How sad!

Barnes has probably been our best player over the past 10 games. He brings a lot of energy and yeah...rebounds pretty well and is very active!

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Next game he'll go 2-13 with 4 boards and 3 TO's and you'll call be calling for his head again and saying he sucks.

Way to keep it positive

Maybe it is because you didn't know him, or what he is capable of doing. He's been one of my fave players since I saw his game in Golden State. I like how he hustles and finds the way to contribute on this team.

What JC is saying is funny but true. Lots of our fans here are such bandwagoners that it wouldn't surprise me to see it. I mean come on, read the boards. One day JJ, Meer and Dwight are amazing and turning the corner, the next day we need to trade them all. Kinda sad

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Next game he'll go 2-13 with 4 boards and 3 TO's and you'll call be calling for his head again and saying he sucks.

Nope. Now if he did it 5 games in a row, that's a different story.