Sign in to follow this  
VinceCarter4life

*now Bos vs Chi, Cavs vs Jazz.

quote:
Originally posted by NickAnderson:

Man these Boston Announcers are biased as ****.

I came here to post the same thing. Tommy Heinsohn is out of this world. This section of the third in which the Celtics have imploded with 3 Techs over a CLEAR Flagrant One call, he can't stop raving about how the C's can't get a call, but it's the Hawks that hadn't gotten whistles to go their way AT ALL up until that point.

This is crazy.

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

quote:

I came here to post the same thing. Tommy Heinsohn is out of this world. This section of the third in which the Celtics have imploded with 3 Techs over a CLEAR Flagrant One call, he can't stop raving about how the C's can't get a call, but it's the Hawks that hadn't gotten whistles to go their way AT ALL up until that point.

This is crazy.

Yea he is pretty bad Jon Barry and Eric Snow called him out at halftime. Eric called him a homer lol

rofl he just complained about the refs calling a foul on Pierce when Josh Smith did the offense flop thing that Pierce does all the time lol. Dude is a homer forreal.

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

quote:

This is crazy.

they beat Toronto with some help of their friends too yesterday

Chicago comin out strong! up by 11 at end of first

Hi, I have mancrush on Henrich.

this is gonna be a good game Id watch

edit: Bulls have had the lead the whole game. Im gonna be so mad if htey blow this only a 4 point game now. Was 10 bout the whole game.

The King is so good that he even play twice:

http://www.nba.com/games/20100...900570#nbaGIboxscore

(screenshoot included cause they're going to correct it... maybe icon_razz.gif )

Also, in the recap:

quote:
Gaines hit a 3-pointer as time expired to give the Jazz (22-17) a dramatic 97-96 win over LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers (30-11)