Sign in to follow this  
Shine88

Source: Lakers to Offer Bynum for Bosh

quote:
A Lakers source told me the team had its sights set high, as usual, and planned to target the possible acquisition of Chris Bosh when it got closer to the 3 p.m. Feb. 18 trade deadline, and the Raptors might be more likely to move their Olympian/All-Star while still entitled to compensation.

It commonly is believed Bosh almost certain is to flee Toronto after this season, when he has the right to opt out of the final year ($17.1 million) of his contract.

My source believes the Lakers will offer Andrew Bynum for Bosh (if they haven

quote:
A Lakers source told me the team had its sights set high, as usual, and planned to target the possible acquisition of Chris Bosh when it got closer to the 3 p.m. Feb. 18 trade deadline, and the Raptors might be more likely to move their Olympian/All-Star while still entitled to compensation.

It commonly is believed Bosh almost certain is to flee Toronto after this season, when he has the right to opt out of the final year ($17.1 million) of his contract.

My source believes the Lakers will offer Andrew Bynum for Bosh (if they haven

This is what I fear the most. Bosh or Paul can make one of the elite teams nearly impossible to beat.

Otis has to play. It's not the year to sit on the sidelines.

After they pulled off the Gasol trade when no one else was made aware that Gasol was available, I won't put anything passed them. That was the first time I heard Coach Pop complain to the league publicly.