Sign in to follow this  
Shine88

Source: Lakers to Offer Bynum for Bosh

Even though match-up wise it might be a bit more favorable with us to score on them the offensive firepower of that team would be so overwhelming they would simply be unstoppable.

If Bosh went over there I would finally admit this league is rigged. And I'm one of the few that don't believe that.

Speaking of big market teams doing whatever they want, if the Knicks are so rich, why don't they just buy out all contracts that go beyond 2010? Buy them out in full except for those you want to keep.

I don't belive in this.

Gasol for Bosh that would make sense but Bynum never. Andrew plays very well this season no injuries, best young center prospect in NBA. He should be one of few best centers in NBA for the next decade. It isn't easy to find guy like that and they need good, strong, big and phisical center to compete with Cavs, L.A. or even with Magic.

Gasol and Bosh, that would be super soft.

quote:
Originally posted by Leoben:

I don't belive in this.

Gasol for Bosh that would make sense but Bynum never. Andrew plays very well this season no injuries, best young center prospect in NBA. He should be one of few best centers in NBA for the next decade. It isn't easy to find guy like that and they need good, strong, big and phisical center to compete with Cavs, L.A. or even with Magic.

I was thinking the same thing. But am I the only one worried IF toronto got a C like Bynum? I think that would be a nightmare matchup for us. If i'm toronto I do it without a doubt.

quote:
Originally posted by bigpimpatl:

quote:
Originally posted by Leoben:

I don't belive in this.

I was thinking the same thing. But am I the only one worried IF toronto got a C like Bynum? I think that would be a nightmare matchup for us. If i'm toronto I do it without a doubt.

First the dropoff from Dwight to the second best center in the league will be massive for the next decade. So the best young prospect is just silly.

But yeah, this is why Bosh doesn't scare me. Put Bynum on that Raptors squad and they probably contend with Atlanta for the 4 seed. If your team improves that much with your exit, the team your heading to probably won't be too grateful. Bosh isn't a very skilled all around offensive player and he's yet to prove that he can exist scoring the ball effectively with a post scorer like Gasol.

Bargnani plays really good this year and he's not a real Center,he plays much like a PF.With Bynum Raptors will be stronger because they need a real Center.Bosh is a wonderfull player but Bargnani is really good,too.With Hedo Bynum will play much better there.And Lakers will be stronger too

If bosh went to LA, that would be scary. Pau can play the low post and bosh can draw out dwight-and no one else can play bosh on our team. If that were to happen, we would have to hope Gortat could slow Pau down.