Sign in to follow this  
Knappy

All About Hedo?

Really, last years success was about Hedo?

Come on, the guy was good, but I don't see that being the case.

Confused as to what is going on.

Really, last years success was about Hedo?

Come on, the guy was good, but I don't see that being the case.

Confused as to what is going on.

Of course not. But he did bring a lot to the table that just meshed perfectly with the team.

Especially his playmaking obviously, seeing over the defense at 6'10 and he's better shooter than Barnes.

His passing and pick and roles made Dwight much more effective I think.

Dwight being less effective hurts the team. Opposition beats Magic now by staying home on the shooters (mostly).

And the shooters are less effective. Hedo is a better shoot5er than Barnes and Carter, well he takes so many shots that he is going to miss a bunch automatically. with C. Lee it was exacly the other way around. Only took smart shots, was always ready to take it. Carter just jacks it up a lot.

And the chemnistry of course. Hedo Lee and Alston, no matter which way you look a it three starters effectively gone from the finals team.

Add to that more pressure, perhaps a little selfoverestimation and that's a pretty good recipe from a slump I guess.

Which doesn't mean things can't turn around. Time will tell.

quote:
Originally posted by hedo the hero:

girls all reporters said that getting rid of hedo was not a good move.. you need to listen nba experts not the crazy fans..

Are you talking about these "experts"?

2h7o11i.png

quote:
Originally posted by NickAnderson:

Hedo did run our offense. Until we find someone who can do that consistently then yes it's gonna be all about Hedo

This. It worked because he was the offensive heart of this team. He had the ball in his hands more than Jameer did. I guess i was one of those who didn't see it either. I guess its pretty evident that we need a play maker in our line up. Until then as Nickanderson says "Its all about Hedo."

quote:
Originally posted by Sebi:

quote:

girls all reporters said that getting rid of hedo was not a good move.. you need to listen nba experts not the crazy fans..

2h7o11i.png

it is photohsoap ...

all the experts said cleavend is gonna be first team in the east..

and i remember that you guys were saying they jealus us or they dont like us something..

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Sebi:

quote:

2h7o11i.png

it is photohsoap ...

all the experts said cleavend is gonna be first team in the east..

and i remember that you guys were saying they jealus us or they dont like us something...

It's not photoshop. These so-called "expert picks" were all wrong.

Here's the link, it's still active: http://espn.go.com/nba/playoff...eams/magic-cavaliers

Man.I've written many times that Hedo was more important than many of U think.Look at Bargnani and Bosh's statistics now in Toronto.Because Toronto doesn't have a real point guard like us,Calderon is like sh.. and Jack is not a playmaker guard.Jameer is like Calderon only a shooter without playmaking abilities and defence.Unless we'd have a real PG like D.Williams or Chris Paul,we'll miss Hedo so much