Mr.Dwight Howard

I'm not gonna lie

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Dwight Howard:

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Dwight Howard:

I agree, religion is just as bad as every part of this sick and twisted world we live in. I follow Christ. Yet I sin daily, because their was only truly perfect "man" that walked this earth.

Well that's convenient. You claim to follow the bible, act like you're "saved" by "following" Christ, yet you purposely sin because, since you're not perfect, you might as well!

I never said I purposely sin, it is a never ending battle. One that I will fight til the end. Like I said you either believe it or not. It's really not my problem.

Wow, not even I "sin" every day and I could care less.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Darthmagic:

I'll simply add this

<< 1 Corinthians 2:14 >>

A person who isn't spiritual doesn't accept the teachings of God's Spirit. He thinks they're nonsense. He can't understand them because a person must be spiritual to evaluate them.

So is spiritually something you can "gain" or are you ****ed if you're not born so?

<< John 3:3 >>

Jesus replied to him, "Truly, I tell you with certainty, unless a person is born from above he cannot see the kingdom of God."

quote:

Jesus replied to him, "Truly, I tell you with certainty, unless a person is born from above he cannot see the kingdom of God."

Im still waiting for a reply to those verses I quoted to you.

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

quote:

I'll simply add this

A person who isn't spiritual doesn't accept the teachings of God's Spirit. He thinks they're nonsense. He can't understand them because a person must be spiritual to evaluate them.

So what is spiritual? What if they were 'spiritual' and disagreed with you? How do you discern?

quote:
Originally posted by robotmaster:

quote:

Ask God about it then dude? Your just trying to make a mockery of Christ, obviously you don't believe. I'm not a theologian I don't know the Bible from beginning to end. Sorry

quote:

quote:

quote:

I'll simply add this

So is spiritually something you can "gain" or are you ****ed if you're not born so?

So, even though God created man in his own image, and he's all powerful, he still managed to mess up on a few people? Or did he purposely create people that aren't spiritual, deeming them to eternal hellfire? Wouldn't that make him not all good?

quote:
Your just trying to make a mockery of Christ

By quoting verses FROM THE BIBLE? LOOOOOOL!

I am asking you to explain them for me, since you are already a serious believer. Im assuming in becoming a serious believer, you have studied your religion intensley..right? RIGHT?

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I'll simply add this

So, even though God created man in his own image, and he's all powerful, he still managed to mess up on a few people? Or did he purposely create people that aren't spiritual, deeming them to eternal hellfire? Wouldn't that make him not all good?

When Adam and Eve were tempted by Satan and ate the fruit in the Garden of Eden( Genesis) They brought sin into the world. Christ is the only answer for that sin

quote:
Originally posted by robotmaster:

quote:

Sorry was responding to a couple others. Where were we? Oh..

John 20:28 & 20:29

"And Thomas answered and said to him,

`My Lord and my God!'

Jesus said to him, 'Thomas, because you have seen Me you have believed. Blessed are they who have not seen

and have believed'."