Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Dwight Howard

I'm not gonna lie

quote:
Originally posted by Bucktown:

420:69 will set you free, asalamalakum

It really won't I was a stoner for many many years , not including many other drugs. And neither did sex. It can only temporarily fill the void in your heart. You think this crazy world we live in is for nothing? Not quite, my friend.

quote:
I would say something so offensive to you that I would probably be banned but I'm going to ask you nicely not to offend me again randomly.

I take offense to this and I do not want to hear it in a topic regarding Basketball.

You do not need to go around telling people off about your beliefs in a topic that doesn't require it.

So you think nobody would be offended by hearing "you'll burn in hell if you don't listen to me"?

quote:
Originally posted by robotmaster:

James 1:13 God cannot be tempted by evil, and He Himself does not tempt anyone.

Mark 1:13 And He (Jesus) was in the wilderness forty days being tempted by Satan.

LOL! Clearly a theologian icon_rolleyes.gif

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:
Originally posted by Darthmagic:

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:
Originally posted by Darthmagic:

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

quote:
We are all born into sin and offend a just and Holy God. Unless you repent and realize that Jesus Christ came to save us you will burn for eternity

I would say something so offensive to you that I would probably be banned but I'm going to ask you nicely not to offend me again randomly.

I take offense to this and I do not want to hear it in a topic regarding Basketball.

You do not need to go around telling people off about your beliefs in a topic that doesn't require it. First post was fine, next post was excusable, this post is just plain disgusting.

How can someone stating his opinion on how the universe works an offense. I don't agree with him, but if someone came in here talking about Karma would you react the same? If you do not like it simply do not respond and move on. You know what is being discussed by the poster who started it. No disrespect or anything, just leave.

I would also tell him karma's bull****. I think I have before, actually...

I don't recall responding to you?

No, I'm just saying in general, if someone DID come in here to talk about karma I'd treat it the same way. Also, I'm pretty sure I did call someone out on it, but it was some time ago and I don't remember, and I'm also pretty sure it went nowhere.

Back to the Bible:

"But anyone who says 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell." (Jesus) Mat 5:22

"You fools!" (Jesus) Luke 11:40

"You blind fools!" (Jesus) Mat 23:17

"How foolish you are" (Jesus) Luke 24:25

"But God said to him, 'You fool!' " (Jesus) Luke 12:20

"You foolish Galatians!" (St. Paul) Galatians 3:1

"You foolish man" James 2:20

God is speaking of men, God, nor Jesus, are anywhere near men

quote:
Originally posted by Bucktown:

quote:
Originally posted by Rob:

That's why I can't stand Tim Tebow. He acts like he's the pope or something. Like he can't do any wrong.

If I were him I would be sticking my dick in every girl in sight.

That remarkable is uncalled for and offensive. Be respectful. They are women on this board. This is not Joe's Bar.

quote:

God is speaking of men, God, nor Jesus, are anywhere near men

1 Timothy 2:5 There is one God. There is also one mediator between God and human beings- a human, the Messiah Jesus.

Matthew 9:8 When the crowds saw this (Jesus

quote:
Originally posted by robotmaster:

James 1:13 God cannot be tempted by evil, and He Himself does not tempt anyone.

Mark 1:13 And He (Jesus) was in the wilderness forty days being tempted by Satan.

James 1:14-15

but each one is tempted when he is carried away by his own lust. Then when lust has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and when sin is accomplished, it brings forth death.