Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Dwight Howard

I'm not gonna lie

Recommended Posts

BMP    424

quote:
Originally posted by Darthmagic:

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

quote:
We are all born into sin and offend a just and Holy God. Unless you repent and realize that Jesus Christ came to save us you will burn for eternity

I would say something so offensive to you that I would probably be banned but I'm going to ask you nicely not to offend me again randomly.

 

I take offense to this and I do not want to hear it in a topic regarding Basketball.

 

You do not need to go around telling people off about your beliefs in a topic that doesn't require it. First post was fine, next post was excusable, this post is just plain disgusting.

 

How can someone stating his opinion on how the universe works an offense. I don't agree with him, but if someone came in here talking about Karma would you react the same? If you do not like it simply do not respond and move on. You know what is being discussed by the poster who started it. No disrespect or anything, just leave.

I would also tell him karma's bull****. I think I have before, actually...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ApexTurbo    6

quote:
Originally posted by ninjapj:

quote:
Originally posted by Bucktown:

quote:
Originally posted by Rob:

That's why I can't stand Tim Tebow. He acts like he's the pope or something. Like he can't do any wrong.

 

If I were him I would be sticking my dick in every girl in sight.

 

That's Tiger Woods another prominent Florida Athlete..

 

Yup sure is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BMP    424

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Dwight Howard:

It's not that he's better than anyone else, but when God gives you enlightenment and opens your eyes you do everything in your power to be righteous, which we fail at miserably because we're only human. John 8:32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.

 

Yay, Bible verses. My turn!

 

"For I am merciful, saith the Lord, and I will not keep anger forever." (Jeremiah 3:12)

 

"Ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn forever." (Jeremiah 17:4)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darthmagic    0

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:
Originally posted by Darthmagic:

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

quote:
We are all born into sin and offend a just and Holy God. Unless you repent and realize that Jesus Christ came to save us you will burn for eternity

I would say something so offensive to you that I would probably be banned but I'm going to ask you nicely not to offend me again randomly.

 

I take offense to this and I do not want to hear it in a topic regarding Basketball.

 

You do not need to go around telling people off about your beliefs in a topic that doesn't require it. First post was fine, next post was excusable, this post is just plain disgusting.

 

How can someone stating his opinion on how the universe works an offense. I don't agree with him, but if someone came in here talking about Karma would you react the same? If you do not like it simply do not respond and move on. You know what is being discussed by the poster who started it. No disrespect or anything, just leave.

I would also tell him karma's bull****. I think I have before, actually...

 

I don't recall responding to you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by robotmaster:

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Dwight Howard:

It's not that he's better than anyone else, but when God gives you enlightenment and opens your eyes you do everything in your power to be righteous, which we fail at miserably because we're only human. John 8:32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.

 

Actually Numbers 23:19 will set you free.

 

Look it up.

 

You = owned.

 

explain this to me?

 

God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?

 

 

That is just saying how God is completely different from us humans in every way imaginable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

quote:
I love it. We can talk about sex, drugs, and anything else but as soon as God and Jesus Christ come up. OHHH NO thats off limits. haha It's all good with me

It's just being respectful. That's the last topic you want to bring up when we're talking about BASKETBALL.

 

 

I agree with you. There are websites that he can discuss his religious beliefs on. Besides, I think God has bring problems to handle than the Magic basketball games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BMP    424

quote:
Originally posted by Darthmagic:

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:
Originally posted by Darthmagic:

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

quote:
We are all born into sin and offend a just and Holy God. Unless you repent and realize that Jesus Christ came to save us you will burn for eternity

I would say something so offensive to you that I would probably be banned but I'm going to ask you nicely not to offend me again randomly.

 

I take offense to this and I do not want to hear it in a topic regarding Basketball.

 

You do not need to go around telling people off about your beliefs in a topic that doesn't require it. First post was fine, next post was excusable, this post is just plain disgusting.

 

How can someone stating his opinion on how the universe works an offense. I don't agree with him, but if someone came in here talking about Karma would you react the same? If you do not like it simply do not respond and move on. You know what is being discussed by the poster who started it. No disrespect or anything, just leave.

I would also tell him karma's bull****. I think I have before, actually...

 

I don't recall responding to you?

No, I'm just saying in general, if someone DID come in here to talk about karma I'd treat it the same way. Also, I'm pretty sure I did call someone out on it, but it was some time ago and I don't remember, and I'm also pretty sure it went nowhere.

 

 

 

Back to the Bible:

 

"But anyone who says 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell." (Jesus) Mat 5:22

 

"You fools!" (Jesus) Luke 11:40

"You blind fools!" (Jesus) Mat 23:17

"How foolish you are" (Jesus) Luke 24:25

 

"But God said to him, 'You fool!' " (Jesus) Luke 12:20

 

"You foolish Galatians!" (St. Paul) Galatians 3:1

"You foolish man" James 2:20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darthmagic    0

quote:
Originally posted by Bucktown:

420:69 will set you free, asalamalakum

 

I would say something so offensive to you that I would probably be banned but I'm going to ask you nicely not to offend me again randomly.

 

I take offense to this and I do not want to hear it in a topic regarding Basketball.

 

You do not need to go around telling people off about your beliefs in a topic that doesn't require it.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×