Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Dwight Howard

I'm not gonna lie

quote:
I love it. We can talk about sex, drugs, and anything else but as soon as God and Jesus Christ come up. OHHH NO thats off limits. haha It's all good with me

It's just being respectful. That's the last topic you want to bring up when we're talking about BASKETBALL.

dude calm down, even when the Magic are not winning, your life will go on lol

The season isn't over and there's still plenty of time to make ALOT of adjustments. I don't know if we need new personel or not, but thats a job for Otis and I honestly believe he's the best GM for our team. The goal remains to win a championship, it's not like we're just trying to make the playoffs. The team wants to win, they just don't have it right now. It would make a hell of a story if the Magic come back from this and start winning alot of games.

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Dwight Howard:

I love it. We can talk about sex, drugs, and anything else but as soon as God and Jesus Christ come up. OHHH NO thats off limits. haha It's all good with me

Why dont you go hop back on your bicycle and sell your jesus somewhere else

quote:

Yeah, God isn't politically correct here. Your thread will probably be moved to another forum.

quote:
Originally posted by Bucktown:

quote:

What is your problem dude? the man just stated his opinion. Y'all are the ones who are making it a debate.

It's all good people. I'm not worried about offending anyone, or so called "respect". We are all born into sin and offend a just and Holy God. Unless you repent and realize that Jesus Christ came to save us you will burn for eternity

quote:
Originally posted by Bucktown:

quote:

Could be wrong but I don't think there is anyting in the forum rules saying one can not express his or her religous beliefs. Most of which was a quote if he were to have cited it.

quote:
We are all born into sin and offend a just and Holy God. Unless you repent and realize that Jesus Christ came to save us you will burn for eternity

I would say something so offensive to you that I would probably be banned but I'm going to ask you nicely not to offend me again randomly.

I take offense to this and I do not want to hear it in a topic regarding Basketball.

You do not need to go around telling people off about your beliefs in a topic that doesn't require it. First post was fine, next post was excusable, this post is just plain disgusting.

quote:

It's all good people. I'm not worried about offending anyone, or so called "respect". We are all born into sin and offend a just and Holy God. Unless you repent and realize that Jesus Christ came to save us you will burn for eternity

You are not offending me at all. I just dont believe in that **** and people who push it like you and Tebow are laughable to me