Sign in to follow this  
MagicPhan732

Prices of tickets rising next season

From John Denton, on Florida Today:

The Magic will raise raising ticket prices an average of 91 cents a ticket next season and the average ticket will be $16.58 next season. The Magic have sent out letters to season ticket holders, seeking renewals for next season. The deadline for renewals is April 2.

The Magic will raise raising ticket prices an average of 91 cents a ticket next season and the average ticket will be $16.58 next season. The Magic have sent out letters to season ticket holders, seeking renewals for next season. The deadline for renewals is April 2.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicPhan732:

I'll be saving thousands by not renewing my tickets, because the a**es won't fire Brian Hill.

quote:
Originally posted by Knappy:

quote:
Originally posted by MagicPhan732:

I'll be saving thousands by not renewing my tickets, because the a**es won't fire Brian Hill.

LOL, After ten long years, been a season ticket holder,I didn't renew mine LAST SEASON. I miss going to the games, watch all of them on TV, but I'll have to admit I can't stand seeing Napoleon on the sidelines. It bring back bad memories of him with the Shaq saga. And the man is not the right coach for us, IMHO.

I travel from St. Augustine and with the price of gas and now season tickets going up I think the NBA package on TV is calling my name. I will have to get the package because I do not get MY65 and for some reason SUN Sports has the worst feed in my area.

Sad I moved here 2 years ago, my girl turned me into huge Magic fan, and the front office is doing its best to discourage me as a fan.